US General Domestic Politics #9 Begin 10/01/20

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Obviously you expect others to believe that the corrupt Biden never lies when the fact is that he's been lying and contradicting himself over and over since he first got involved in politics over 47 years ago. Much of which has been proven by way of actual video evidence as well. Just as a real and actual genuine case of quid-pro-quo was actually commited by him in Ukraine that involves actual proven video evidence of someone actually commiting a quid-pro-quo and it just so happened to be while he was vp. How convenient it was that they tried to accuse the president of doing the very same thing that Biden actually did over nothing more than a phone call that involved no video evidence whatsoever, and the transcripts of the statements made during the call included nothing mentioned whatsoever by the president threatening to withhold anything allocated by congress for anything in return. But Biden was actually caught on video saying the exact words of threatening to withhold a billion dollars of what was U.S. taxpayer funded security aid allocated by congress for the Ukraine unless he got something in return. He's been a snake in the grass his whole career while being a public office holder. Like I mentioned earlier, it's in the playbook of those of the crooked and corrupt left to always try to accuse someone else of what they, themselves are actually doing, or have already done, especially if it involves anything unethical or illegal.   

biden didn't ask for dirt on a political opponent. if biden ever did anything (which of course no politicians are faultless) he did it over 47 yrs not 4 yrs. and if what he did was wrong why didn't the recent republican led investigation find anything? trump & the republican enablers are lying pieces of shit & need to go. and you are an ass kissing fool.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Larry Kudlow admitted on CNBC this morning what we already knew: Namely, that Republicans care much more about ramming through the nomination of their religious-right fanatic to the Supreme Court than...

LOL  Kudlow the coke-sniffing red-nosed drunk.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

biden didn't ask for dirt on a political opponent. if biden ever did anything (which of course no politicians are faultless) he did it over 47 yrs not 4 yrs. and if what he did was wrong why didn't the recent republican led investigation find anything? trump & the republican enablers are lying pieces of shit & need to go. and you are an ass kissing fool.

No, Biden along with his boss Obama only attempted to reinforce a false narrative that cost U.S. taxpayers over $ 40 million dollars and over 3 years of wasted and unproductive time of government officials that was started by a sorry assed and crooked bitch named HRC along with some democrat cronies in the corrupt democrat political establishment order in an attempt to undermine as much of the public support as possible in an obviously blatant attempt to steal a democratic election and then afterwards to attempt a coup because of not being successful in their unethical and illegal attempt to subvert and steal an election. It's been quite appalling although not surprising that they all have wanted any investigation into such matters surpressed and concealed as much as possible from the public, including her arrogant and blatant attempt to cover up about her emails being involved on unsecured servers and the probability of there being a 99.9% chance that whoever hacked into her accounts, accessed top secret classified information, not to mention but, being an ole snake in the grass himself, Biden along with a number of others have attempted to conceal as much of his and his brothers and sons shady and corrupt foreign business dealings that enriched their family during his time in office as a vp. Coincidence or corruptly motivated arrogance? With all the declassified information that has slowly been being revealed, it's been more than obvious that it was the latter of the two. Other than there being a president that never was a politician or part of any political establishment that more than likely involved corruption and unethical illegal wrong doings, that is what they, themselves and any of their irrational, unreasonable, and unsensible followers or supporters hate the most, is that of their corruption and crooked ways being exposed to the public.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

We know Trump is being investigated so it will be interesting too see what happens to him after his Presidency is over which should be coming very soon.  There won't be any Pardoning for him  :biggrin:

After he takes his case to the Supreme Court, Amy and her other conservative judges will 😏

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

now i remember where we met. kindergarten. you were the kid in the corner with the dunce hat when i picked up my grandson.

I doubt that since I am 74 years old and never attended kindergarten, and you are still a child living with mommy and daddy.

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I and my family the same way, because as working class people it was driven into our heads that Democrats were for working people and Republicans were just for the rich. I even voted for Jimmy Carter because he was a peanut farmer who was not a part of the Washington D.C.  Was that ever a mistake. Until Barack Obama Jimmy Carter was the worst president in the history of the country.  thank God I can now see the Democrats for who they really are. I will never ever vote for another Democrat nor another Washington D.C. establishment swamp dwelling Republican.

And his brother was not much better---ever try drinking Billy beer??? 😏

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

are you actually trump taking a break from twitter? or has he simply taught you to project his action to others? it's not working.

Your mind is so fucking simple and limited. Never a new thought. Even you insults are recycled by you.

21 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

No, Biden along with his boss Obama only attempted to reinforce a false narrative that cost U.S. taxpayers over $ 40 million dollars and over 3 years of wasted and unproductive time of government officials that was started by a sorry assed bitch named HRC along with some democrat cronies in the corrupt democrat political establishment order in an attempt to undermine as much of the public support as possible in an obviously blatant attempt to steal a democratic election and then afterwards to attempt a coup because of not being successful in their unethical and illegal attempt to subvert and steal an election. It's been quite appalling although not surprising that they all have wanted any investigation into such matters surpressed and concealed as much as possible from the public, including her arrogant and blatant attempt to cover up about her emails being involved on unsecure servers and the probability of there being a 99.9% chance that whoever hacked into her accounts, accessed top secret classified information, not to mention but, being an ole snake in the grass himself, Biden along with a number of others have attempted to conceal as much of his and his brothers and sons shady and corrupt foreign business dealings that enriched their family during his time in office as a vp. Coincidence or corruptly motivated arrogance? With all the declassified info.that has slowly been revealed, it's been obvious that it was the latter of the two. Other than there being a president that never was a politician or part of any political establishment that more than likely involved corruption and unethical illegal wrong doings, that is what they, themselves and any of their irrational, unreasonable, and unsensible followers or supporters hate the most, is that of their corruption and crooked ways being exposed to the public.

save it your democrat party hatred is ridiculous. you are a no credibility moron. just pm ridge, spying & the rest of the cult. 

tenor (22).gif

the-simpsons-cult-gif-downsized_large.gif

tumblr_inline_ot9j0tAgDE1sndsvm_540.gif