US General Domestic Politics #9 Begin 10/01/20

What am I supposed to do if I get my dead mother's ballot mailed to me? How about the other ballots that will be showing up at my house because of the previous owners? Anybody know? Am I supposed to answer them and send them back to the government?

Can I do a write-in vote for a Leora-Malia ticket?

😀 Yes, Mildred, the world has gone insane..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And if Democrats controlled the senate right now they would deny Trump's pick just like the Republicans did to Obama's appointment. The difference now is that the Republicans control both the presidency and the senate. That's how the process works. The Democrats now want to blow up the whole process just because they didn't get their way.  Why stop with the filibuster and courts, why don't the Democrats go "full scorched earth" like you suggested and pass legislation to make the Democratic Party the only legal political party in the nation? 

That's the first decent idea I've ever heard from you.

Fraud or no fraud, large scale mail-in voting will cause an election nightmare because of things like this. Final results of numerous elections will not be known for days or weeks after election day which will result in numerous lawsuits by both Democrats and Republicans. It will be total chaos. 

You can blame covid on the uptick in mail-in ballots, and you can blame Trump for the uncontrolled covid problem.  It's a vicious circle that could have been avoided.  Fortunately, ballots are scanned so that it remains one person, one vote.

And what happens to the original 50,000 ballots? Did the state recover them, or will thousands of those ballots show up in the vote count on election day?

Nope.  Scanned ballots.  If anybody votes twice, they will get caught.  You'd have to be an idiot to try.

20 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

What am I supposed to do if I get my dead mother's ballot mailed to me? How about the other ballots that will be showing up at my house because of the previous owners? Anybody know? Am I supposed to answer them and send them back to the government?

Can I do a write-in vote for a Leora-Malia ticket?

😀 Yes, Mildred, the world has gone insane..

I don't know why it is so difficult for you, but is there no residents' registration office in the USA? If someone moves here in Germany, he must register accordingly.

For the next election, the election documents (including an application for mail voting) will be sent to the new address before the election automatically.

When I follow the news from the USA, it always sounds like you only started voting last year?!?

9 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
OUTSIDER.COM

A Middletown, Delaware man is at odds with his homeowner's association for his displaying of...

with all of the judges that dildohead has nominated this guy will probably be found guilty of not flying a flag with dear leader's face on it.