US General Domestic Politics #9 Begin 10/01/20

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Opinions vary, but if Biden is elected he will not make it a year as Pelosi has already started to convene a commission on the 25th amendment. Congress will him declared unfit for office and Cumala Harris will become the first kind of black woman President of these United States. Talk about becoming the laughing stock around the world.

That's exactly what Pelosi's end game is. No question about it.  Biden is nothing more that a chess piece (expendable pawn) for the corrupt Dems and their quest for absolute power.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Opinions vary, but if Biden is elected he will not make it a year as Pelosi has already started to convene a commission on the 25th amendment. Congress will him declared unfit for office and Cumala Harris will become the first kind of black woman President of these United States. Talk about becoming the laughing stock around the world.

you seem to have missed the fact that we ARE the laughing stock of the world thanks to putin's puppet & his enablers. and if biden were to be declared unfit for some reason he would have the dignity to step aside and allow kamela (cumala not insulting at all i guess) harris to take over. but of course her race has nothing at all to do with your fear of her. be careful. your racist stripes are showing.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

They are all lying sacks of shit, that is why we call them politicians, but Trump is lesser of the two evils.

1st part i agree. but trump is the 1st president (maybe the 1st person) to lie every time he opens his mouth. but you & the rest of the cult refuse to look while he lies & lies & lies & lies & lies..................... you heard the woodward tapes where he confessed everything about what he knew about the virus & how he hid the truth. yet he denied the evidence that was right in front of the entire world & you believed him? how stupid can you get?

• Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

1st part i agree. but trump is the 1st president (maybe the 1st person) to lie every time he opens his mouth. but you & the rest of the cult refuse to look while he lies & lies & lies & lies & lies..................... you heard the woodward tapes where he confessed everything about what he knew about the virus & how he hid the truth. yet he denied the evidence that was right in front of the entire world & you believed him? how stupid can you get?

Please state the lies. They do not need to be in chronological order, but I would like them to be taken in context. Thank you for providing a service that is sadly lacking in our main stream media.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

That's exactly what Pelosi's end game is. No question about it.  Biden is nothing more that a chess piece (expendable pawn) for the corrupt Dems and their quest for absolute power.

nobody expects biden to be pres for life (like a certain lying sack of shit, more than 21,000 at last count). and trump has to go at all costs.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Please state the lies. They do not need to be in chronological order, but I would like them to be taken in context. Thank you for providing a service that is sadly lacking in our main stream media.

apparently you have been asleep for the past 4 years. if i check all of the lies that dear leader has told (all in front of the camera by the way) it would take about at least 3 terms so i'll say this. "biggest crowd at an an inauguration in history, period)! then it went downhill after that. also if any of you think that he is going to try to help anyone ever take a look at barr. he has done everything to cover for orange baby. but if he doesn't prosecute biden, obama, hillary, and the rest of his enemies he will wind up with jeff session's fate under the bus. now go back to the forrest & see if you can find your brain.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you seem to have missed the fact that we ARE the laughing stock of the world thanks to putin's puppet & his enablers. and if biden were to be declared unfit for some reason he would have the dignity to step aside and allow kamela (cumala not insulting at all i guess) harris to take over. but of course her race has nothing at all to do with your fear of her. be careful. your racist stripes are showing.

I see you are not even educated enough to know who is running on the Democratic ticket. 😏 and BTW--good written English requires proper names be capitalized, but that's ok--most Democrats and leftists have shown they are uneducated.   😏