US General Domestic Politics #9 Begin 10/01/20

20 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

apparently you have been asleep for the past 4 years. if i check all of the lies that dear leader has told (all in front of the camera by the way) it would take about at least 3 terms so i'll say this. "biggest crowd at an an inauguration in history, period! then it went downhill after that. also if any of you think that he is going to try to help anyone ever take a look at barr. he has done everything to cover for orange baby. but if he doesn't prosecute biden, obama, hillary, and the rest of his enemies he will wind up with jeff session's fate under the bus. now go back to the forrest & see if you can find your brain.

You're wasting your time with these MAGAts.  They will never, ever change.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

I see you are not even educated enough to know who is running on the Democratic ticket. 😏 and BTW--good written English requires proper names be capitalized, but that's ok--most Democrats and leftists have shown they are uneducated.   😏

OMG, you really are Ridge's even more fucked up alter-ego.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

I see you are not even educated enough to know who is running on the Democratic ticket. 😏 and BTW--good written English requires proper names be capitalized, but that's ok--most Democrats and leftists have shown they are uneducated.   😏

as if it makes a difference with you & the rest of the cult? you all refuse to read anything that goes against you master. he has no relationship to the truth & you keep worshipping him as if he were a god. did you belong to heaven's gate before richard cranium came along? did you escape from jonestown? a moonie perhaps?

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You're wasting your time with these MAGAts.  They will never, ever change.  

you got that right. i would say that ridgehappyspyingstarsquirrel was suffering from multiple personality disorder. but the multiple personalities are all exactly the same.

Multiple-personality-disorder.gif

30924d3451c52d69e6b4674bc7571ff3.gif

i-dont-know-who-i-am-any-more.gif

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you seem to have missed the fact that we ARE the laughing stock of the world thanks to putin's puppet & his enablers. and if biden were to be declared unfit for some reason he would have the dignity to step aside and allow kamela (cumala not insulting at all i guess) harris to take over. but of course her race has nothing at all to do with your fear of her. be careful. your racist stripes are showing.

Easy for you to say, but my son who has been deployed all over the Mediterranean Sea, The Red Sea, The Gulf of Aden, The Gulf of Oman, The Arabian Sea, and Persian Gulf.  He would tell you the difference 3.5 years has made in the amount of respect the United States has around the world. You only have the main stream Bull Shit Media. My son has been there and seen it first hand with his own eyes, Have you ? I think I will take my sons word for how the US is perceived around the world, and not the Media. He told me he soon leaves to to go to the South China Sea where the real battle is going to be taking place. I am not sure that some you really understand the words RESPECT or PRIDE or DIGNITY. BTW only someone who believes and practices racism would find my comment about Cumala Harris racist. She is not BLACK !!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Easy for you to say, but my son who has been deployed all over the Mediterranean Sea, The Red Sea, The Gulf of Aden, The Gulf of Oman, The Arabian Sea, and Persian Gulf.  He would tell you the difference 3.5 years has made in the amount of respect the United States has around the world. You only have the main stream Bull Shit Media. My son has been there and seen it first hand with his own eyes, Have you ? I think I will take my sons word for how the US is perceived around the world, and not the Media. He told me he soon leaves to to go to the South China Sea where the real battle is going to be taking place. I am not sure that some you really understand the words RESPECT or PRIDE or DIGNITY. 

sorry but i don't believe you. the u s reputation is crap & it is all because of you know who. but don't worry. as i said your son will be home soon, around january  

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

sorry but i don't believe you. the u s reputation is crap & it is all because of you know who. but don't worry. as i said your son will be home soon, around january  

Brainwashed by the Media, and I really don't care whether you believe what is true or not. You walk through this life with blinders on. That is to be determined by and election and I think you and your fellow left wingers will be surprised by the silent majority again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

Still on HRC.  Your desperation is showing.

I'm not desperate. I'm certain you would agree that HRC should have given a huge control of fissionable material to Russia, and that she should have paid huge sums of money for a fictitious dossier in order to frame her political opponents, and that Biden and Obama should have helped and supported her in her attempts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Brainwashed by the Media, and I really don't care whether you believe what is true or not. You walk through this life with blinders on. That is to be determined by and election and I think you and your fellow left wingers will be surprised by the silent majority again. 

and i don't care whether you care about whether i believe you or not. you can ignore the lies, ignore the insults, ignore the racism, ignore the lawbreaking, ignore the deaths, blame everyone else. no matter what you do trump is a total disaster & you are a complete idiot. now if you don't mind i've had enough stupid for 1 day.

7 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm not desperate. I'm certain you would agree that HRC should have given a huge control of fissionable material to Russia, and that she should have paid huge sums of money for a fictitious dossier in order to frame her political opponents, and that Biden and Obama should have helped and supported her in her attempts.

you guys should open jonestown again. i hear that the kool aid is delicious. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

There's absolutely no proof behind your accusations.  How many congressional interviews/appearances does it take??  How many taxpayer $$$ have been wasted trying to "nail" her?