US General Domestic Politics #9 Begin 10/01/20

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

trump is a white supremacist racist lying sack of shit complicite in over 200,000 deaths of american citizens INCLUDING REPUBLICANS & HIS OWN CULT MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is no one or nothing that would or could be a worse leader for this country than him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are supporting a narcissistic murderer. you never did answer whether you military son approved of the bounties on his "sucker & loser" friends. wise up you idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, if you accept the Imperial College of London's prediction of 2.2 million Americans dying if nothing was done to slow the pandemic, then that means President Trump has saved the lives of almost 2 million Americans.

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

you are so full of shit. but of course the fact that "blue states" pay more in taxes & of course there are no republicans or cult members in those states either. and voter id laws are used to discriminate. without the "blue states the "red states would not be able to leach & would go under. you are an idiot.

So why are those blue Democrat run states so deeply in debt?

as long as you continue to believe the lying sack of shit murderer we have nothing in common. there is no answer that i want. but as long as you take dildohead's lies as fact we will all continue to suffer. on the bright side for you your son will soon be leaving the military & you will be able to see him all of the time. it's just too bad that some of his "sucker & loser friends" won't have the same chance.

I don't know how my son can be leaving the military when I don't even have a son. You are becoming totally delusional. Also, repeating the lie that Trump said deceased soldiers were " suckers and losers" just shows how dishonest and deceitful you and Democrats are. You are severely mentally ill.

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I don't know how my son can be leaving the military when I don't even have a son. You are becoming totally delusional. Also, repeating the lie that Trump said deceased soldiers were " suckers and losers" just shows how dishonest and deceitful you and Democrats are. You are severely mentally ill.

That proves you don't read.  If you go back and check, the quote was made on another Members Post with this response and not yours.  

1st part i agree. but trump is the 1st president (maybe the 1st person) to lie every time he opens his mouth. but you & the rest of the cult refuse to look while he lies & lies & lies & lies & lies..................... you heard the woodward tapes where he confessed everything about what he knew about the virus & how he hid the truth. yet he denied the evidence that was right in front of the entire world & you believed him? how stupid can you get?

Trump doesn't lie nearly as much as you do.

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

There's absolutely no proof behind your accusations.  How many congressional interviews/appearances does it take??  How many taxpayer $$$ have been wasted trying to "nail" her?  

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

There's absolutely no proof behind your accusations.  How many congressional interviews/appearances does it take??  How many taxpayer $$$ have been wasted trying to "nail" her?  

Do you ever watch the news? A newly declassified note written by John Brennan reveals that John Brennan notified Obama of Hillary's plan to smear Trump with the phony Steele Dossier during the 2016 election.

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

and i don't care whether you care about whether i believe you or not. you can ignore the lies, ignore the insults, ignore the racism, ignore the lawbreaking, ignore the deaths, blame everyone else. no matter what you do trump is a total disaster & you are a complete idiot. now if you don't mind i've had enough stupid for 1 day.

But you carry stupid with you 24/7 everyday, that's all part of being a liberal progressive Democrat. Sounds like you need a drink or a pill to keep you from completely losing it.

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That proves you don't read.  If you go back and check, the quote was made on another Members Post with this response and not yours.  

Sorry about that.  Golfer criticizes me so much, that I just figured it was meant for me. Plus, it's almost 2:00am where I live and I am very tired. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

and i don't care whether you care about whether i believe you or not. you can ignore the lies, ignore the insults, ignore the racism, ignore the lawbreaking, ignore the deaths, blame everyone else. no matter what you do trump is a total disaster & you are a complete idiot. now if you don't mind i've had enough stupid for 1 day.

That Moment
That moment when someone says, "I can't believe you would vote for Trump."
I simply reply “I'm not voting for Trump.”
I'm voting for the First Amendment and freedom of speech.
I'm voting for the Second Amendment and my right to defend my life and my family.
I'm voting for the next Supreme Court Justice(s) to protect the
Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
I’m voting for the continued growth of my retirement 401K and the stock market.
I’m voting for a return of our troops from foreign countries and the end to America’s involvement in foreign conflicts.
I'm voting for the Electoral College & the Republic we live in.
I'm voting for the Police to be respected once again and to ensure Law & Order.
I’m voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
I’m voting for our jobs to remain in America and not be outsourced all over again to China, Mexico and other foreign countries.
I’m voting for secure borders and legal immigration.
I'm voting for the Military & the Veterans who fought for this Country to give the American people their freedoms.
I'm voting for the unborn babies that have a right to live.
I’m voting for continued peace progress in the middle east.
I’m voting to fight against human/child trafficking.
I’m voting for Freedom of Religion.
I'm voting for the American Flag that is disrespected by the Democratic Party.
I'm voting for the right to speak my opinion & not be censored.
I'm not just voting for one person, I'm voting for the future of my Country.
I'm voting for my children and my grandchildren to ensure their freedoms and their future.
What are you voting for?
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Actually, if you accept the Imperial College of London's prediction of 2.2 million Americans dying if nothing was done to slow the pandemic, then that means President Trump has saved the lives of almost 2 million Americans.

there is no excuse for lying to the people.

• Upvote 1