Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 3

pulo filipe

On 10/12/2020 at 4:24 PM, miscvoyeur said:

Normally I'd agree but since Leora is a camgirl and doesn't bate for sexual pleasure, she bates for a paycheck. Therefore I don't think this applies to her.

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That was definitely a good snapshot of the two roommates being tickled about something for sure.

They were discussing all the funny speculative stuff written here and could no longer contain the laughter 🤣
Either that or they were looking at naked pictures of Pepe again 😳

• Like 2

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Normally I'd agree but since Leora is a camgirl and doesn't bate for sexual pleasure, she bates for a paycheck. Therefore I don't think this applies to her.

I see your point. But rubbing the knob too often causes displeasure.  Keep parking the compact car in the garage and soon the garage will be able to accommodate a large SUV.  More Indians in the teepee causes massive wig-wam (should I continue?).

21 minutes ago, Howard said:

I see your point. But rubbing the knob too often causes displeasure.  Keep parking the compact car in the garage and soon the garage will be able to accommodate a large SUV.  More Indians in the teepee causes massive wig-wam (should I continue?).

Sounds like you have experience with that. Someone park it in your back door to much? Asking for a friend.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Good Morning

good night

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute so good 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris 😁x😈gunter🦍🐊 chat

We are a big family 

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

great work day

Retro Game Halloween GIF by saidamagic