Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 3

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO...do you have a brain?  Leora is not spending all the time away with a bunch of friends and she's not working either.  There is a guy and he is the same guy that stays overnight with them.  You can keep this facade up all you want and you can protect her all you want, she is the one getting the last laugh!

Wrong!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

First off, don't ever listen to Miscvoyeur!!  Not knowing the real status is exactly what she wants you to believe.  There is no reason for that guy to always be hanging around....none.  There is something going on between them but she will never let it be seen on camera.  Why...you guessed it, because of Paul.  She obviously still has feelings for him and she doesn't want to possibly hurt him with the chance that he can see everything that happens in that apartment.  "How do I know for sure"  I don't know 100% for sure but I do have a brain and all the time she is spending outside the apartment only points to one thing, and like I said, it's not job based as she already has a job that affords her all the luxury and time she can handle.  The fans of her are enabling her to spend more and more time away from the apartment because to them, she doesn't owe any of them anything!!  They have paid for existence going on 8 years, yet they think it's all good and I can promise you if they were honest they would tell you they are sick and tired of it.  Her bates are not what is keeping them interested, they've already seen at least a thousand of those.  Her biggest fans are also the biggest enablers of Leora spending so much time outside the apartment.  I don't believe for one second that she is sleeping over at some friends house/apartment that she has made during her time there.  I believe she convinced Malia to come to Prague because she is lonely.  But hey...it's all speculation on my part....you have to decide how gullible you want to be!!

WRONG AGAIN!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning

good night

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute so good 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris 😁x😈gunter🦍🐊 chat

We are a big family 

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

great work day

Cat Reaction GIF

• Like 3

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hang in there E and weather the storm from the Leora lovers that will never admit that they are tired of her spending so much time outside of the apartment.

I just like to thank you so very much for a non symbol Response, because the eeriness around certain people of this forum, it's downright creepy, Leora has officially become an occult figure to some of these people, and it didn't matter that my comments were very positive, but the only thing that matters to these people, is that I once had a negative disagreement, and by that, it's the only thing they will continue to judge you on

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

It's becoming obvious that I'm being targeted by simply saying I like the time that I spent with Leora, and especially seeing her wearing specific nightgowns, so what the hell is wrong with saying that, why am I getting people that are confused with that, and find it funny, so okay I hear you, maybe you don't want me on this forum, and I will try even harder to segregate myself from your Leora and Malia forum, because I can obviously see that I am being singled out, and targeted to only receive negative replies, no matter what I say

Don't become paranoid over what people like or dislike mate.....Your voice and opinion is as worthy as anyone elses, but you have to develop a thick skin and shrug it off.

I always have people dissagree with me, in fact I have one imbecile who laughs at all of my comments, then he takes his medication and fucks off for a few days before returning for another bout..

You keep writing what you want E......If for nothing else but to spite them..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Don't become paranoid over what people like or dislike mate.....Your voice and opinion is as worthy as anyone elses, but you have to develop a thick skin and shrug it off.

I always have people dissagree with me, in fact I have one imbecile who laughs at all of my comments, then he takes his medication and fucks off for a few days before returning for another bout..

Your comment is much appreciated, and thanks for the "returning for another bout.." laugh, that was a very funny.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

As you can see @esanders9863 the imbecile in question has been given a couple of hours of freedom in the asylum, and because I always make him so happy he likes to show me his appreciation ......Isn't he a sweetie? He thinks he is misunderstood by society because he's delusional , actually thinks that RLC pay certain members of this forum to make positive remarks about Leora all the time..

Sad person, and the prognosis is not good for him either, will no doubt never be taken seriously in his lifetime, and certainly will never be released into normal society again.

Poor soul !

• Like 1