Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 3

pulo filipe

14 minutes ago, Howard said:

A bit confused...Does Leora have a boyfriend (if so, has this been confirmed)? 

A lot of people believe she does, but nobody has seen him. I guess it's just speculation at this point.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

A bit confused...Does Leora have a boyfriend

As has been discussed on this forum ad nauseum, she has a male friend that she sees and sleeps over at his house but nobody knows the extent of their relationship or if she's even fucking him. For as long as she's been visiting him, I say she is but can't say for sure. But it isn't even speculation that she does have a new friend.

3 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

A lot of people believe she does, but nobody has seen him. I guess it's just speculation at this point.

LMAO...do you have a brain?  Leora is not spending all the time away with a bunch of friends and she's not working either.  There is a guy and he is the same guy that stays overnight with them.  You can keep this facade up all you want and you can protect her all you want, she is the one getting the last laugh!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

It's becoming obvious that I'm being targeted by simply saying I like the time that I spent with Leora, and especially seeing her wearing specific nightgowns, so what the hell is wrong with saying that, why am I getting people that are confused with that, and find it funny, so okay I hear you, maybe you don't want me on this forum, and I will try even harder to segregate myself from your Leora and Malia forum, because I can obviously see that I am being singled out, and targeted to only receive negative replies, no matter what I say

Hang in there E and weather the storm from the Leora lovers that will never admit that they are tired of her spending so much time outside of the apartment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO...do you have a brain?  Leora is not spending all the time away with a bunch of friends and she's not working either.  There is a guy and he is the same guy that stays overnight with them.  You can keep this facade up all you want and you can protect her all you want, she is the one getting the last laugh!

Harley , perhaps  you missed the point. I never said she was working,  and I am not trying to protect her either. My point was I don't think we know the real status of the relationship with this guy, is he a boyfriend or just a friend with benefits. You said she is with the guy that stays over sometimes, then why not just sleep with him in the apartment. I would like to know how you know for sure she is seeing that guy outside of the apartment.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Harley , perhaps  you missed the point. I never said she was working,  and I am not trying to protect her either. My point was I don't think we know the real status of the relationship with this guy, is he a boyfriend or just a friend with benefits. You said she is with the guy that stays over sometimes, then why not just sleep with him in the apartment. I would like to know how you know for sure she is seeing that guy outside of the apartment.

First off, don't ever listen to Miscvoyeur!!  Not knowing the real status is exactly what she wants you to believe.  There is no reason for that guy to always be hanging around....none.  There is something going on between them but she will never let it be seen on camera.  Why...you guessed it, because of Paul.  She obviously still has feelings for him and she doesn't want to possibly hurt him with the chance that he can see everything that happens in that apartment.  "How do I know for sure"  I don't know 100% for sure but I do have a brain and all the time she is spending outside the apartment only points to one thing, and like I said, it's not job based as she already has a job that affords her all the luxury and time she can handle.  The fans of her are enabling her to spend more and more time away from the apartment because to them, she doesn't owe any of them anything!!  They have paid for existence going on 8 years, yet they think it's all good and I can promise you if they were honest they would tell you they are sick and tired of it.  Her bates are not what is keeping them interested, they've already seen at least a thousand of those.  Her biggest fans are also the biggest enablers of Leora spending so much time outside the apartment.  I don't believe for one second that she is sleeping over at some friends house/apartment that she has made during her time there.  I believe she convinced Malia to come to Prague because she is lonely.  But hey...it's all speculation on my part....you have to decide how gullible you want to be!!

• Like 1