Ruth & Marry (2020) Part #2

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hiya stranger, you must admit they are getting a bit boring now, yes Marry is nice but could be better and more exciting. Now mom on show would be even more exciting, perhaps she could have an evening in here when R&M are out which they often are and entertain whoever.

Hola amigo, it's been a while.

Truth be told, I haven't watched much lately.  Just got a sub on now.... Maybe a bad timing....! 😬😅

7 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Hola amigo, it's been a while.

Truth be told, I haven't watched much lately.  Just got a sub on now.... Maybe a bad timing....! 😬😅

Yeah long time no see. you say you haven't watched much lately well don't think you haven't missed very much, almost most of them seem to have taken sleeping pills lately i think lol. My sub ran out recently and decided not to renew, may do again but not much to interest me now. Too much of this shoving pussy's in the cams for my liking after all we know what they look like by now i think lol. Still if it makes them viewers and money best of luck to them but it won't be on my money :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Depends how you denote being different, yes they all have minor variations as we have all seen a great many, but the basics are always there 👍

Of course, they have to be able to pee and deliver babies, but some of the "minor" changes aren't so minor. Check this out. They're like fingerprints. 👍

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/12597-female-lips-close-up/

13 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yeah long time no see. you say you haven't watched much lately well don't think you haven't missed very much, almost most of them seem to have taken sleeping pills lately i think lol. My sub ran out recently and decided not to renew, may do again but not much to interest me now. Too much of this shoving pussy's in the cams for my liking after all we know what they look like by now i think lol. Still if it makes them viewers and money best of luck to them but it won't be on my money :biggrin:

I hear you amigo.

Let me know if you need any caps, and I will repay the favour 🍻

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Of course, they have to be able to pee and deliver babies, but some of the "minor" changes aren't so minor. Check this out. They're like fingerprints. 👍

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/12597-female-lips-close-up/

Fucking hell many of them would be enough to put you off sex for fucking life 😳🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

I hear you amigo.

Let me know if you need any caps, and I will repay the favour 🍻

Many thanks, certainly won't be of any pussy's for a while geeeez, given up now on horror pics lol. Though think the current crop are very normal 😁👍

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Many thanks, certainly won't be of any pussy's for a while geeeez, given up now on horror pics lol. Though think the current crop are very normal 😁👍

VHtv pussies not so bad after all... If some of them were buildings, they would be demolished 😂 .lol. 

• Haha 2