Helena & Christopher (2020) Part #1

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Yanaqwerty12y said:

Yes, he's leaving with Demi, our friend who came works on the computer

Are they getting the own apartment or are they moving away from VHTV for good ? Will miss her if she is no longer associated with VHTV. I assume ‘works on the computer’ means he is another gaming addict ?

2 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Получают ли они собственную квартиру или навсегда уезжают с VHTV? Будет скучать по ней, если она больше не будет связана с VHTV. Я полагаю, «работает на компьютере» означает, что он еще один игровой наркоман?

yes demi is going out on her own realm. and this friend works in  cybersport, he will work a lot at his pc 

Just now, Lil russian Jakson said:

yes demi is going out on her own realm. and this friend works in  cybersport, he will work a lot at his pc 

That’s great news. Hope she has a very successful house and her boyfriend devote the same kind of attention to her in their new house  as he devotes to his computer. Hooking this new guy up with Eva would be bad I would say. She seems a bit lonely these days 😀

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Parxx said:

That’s great news. Hope she has a very successful house and her boyfriend devote the same kind of attention to her in their new house  as he devotes to his computer. Hooking this new guy up with Eva would be bad I would say. She seems a bit lonely these days 😀

Correction ...wouldn’t be bad

46 minutes ago, Just In said:

Я думаю, что первоначальные вопросы плакатов означали: собираетесь ли вы навещать и играть друг с другом сексуально, то есть менять партнеров?

no

• Like 2