Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

We are all one big family 

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris 😁x😈gunter🦍🐊 chat gogism

A great night A great day See you tomorrow

🐈😘

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, miaballe02 said:

rlc can save money by putting this apartment in replay for a year because leora's fans won't even notice the difference

Kind of like the other 9 apartments. I agree. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
39 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Remember what happened with Tinkerbell, you have to believe.

As one of my more learned colleagues would say, the only predictable thing in this place is the unpredictability!

As i have said, we have most likely hit the point where both, or certainly one, is happy with. And probably will stay that way. However, anything is possible given the right time and mood, so who knows? Nothing spectacular added, but maybe something that would make us all go "Wasn't expecting that!"

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

As one of my more learned colleagues would say, the only predictable thing in this place is the unpredictability!

As i have said, we have most likely hit the point where both, or certainly one, is happy with. And probably will stay that way. However, anything is possible given the right time and mood, so who knows? Nothing spectacular added, but maybe something that would make us all go "Wasn't expecting that!"

Through the years with Paul , it was endless talks regarding their relation , the satisfaction Leora had , their lives , the forum was back and forth on topics and opinions of a relation which was evolving in front or our eyes because two people had decided to share it on cameras ( yes , money played a role but this personally didn’t matter for me ) 

I think it is disappointing that this now has become an apartment that we discuss if Malia will ever put a finger in Leora and the opposite , if they lick their titties , if they kiss and so on . Look the difference with the previous paragraph and the talks they were back then and the constant talks we have now . 

Leora and Malia have a life outside ,  as it has been stated repeatedly , nothing more than respecting their decision  that they don’t want to share it with their fans / viewers / RLC subscribers . But the only way in my opinion that we really discuss for serious things , post opinions that we can in a way interact with the girls as it used to happen somehow at Leora’s apartment back in Russia , it would be if they present some of this life in the cameras . 

I can see opinions telling me to watch something else if I don’t like and as I also say to others to do if they don’t like what they watch , but I will always stay a viewer of this apartment with my hope being to finally see a glimpse of the outside private life of the girls if they ever decide .