Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 4

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

They've already done Karaoke 2 Wednesdays ago, but just singing along to lyrics on the TV rather than with a mic. 

Yes , I know they did .. I speak for an evening at home reflecting this of a karaoke bar  , microphone , application on TV or through mobile and casting , something like this let’s say . 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Yes , I know they did .. I speak for an evening at home reflecting this of a karaoke bar  , microphone , application on TV or through mobile and casting , something like this let’s say . 

It kind of was that, must have been an app, as each song was just a still picture with the lyrics coming and going. But yeah, just sat without a microphone. Mind you, they were drunk and loud enough without one!!

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It kind of was that, must have been an app, as each song was just a still picture with the lyrics coming and going. But yeah, just sat without a microphone. Mind you, they were drunk and loud enough without one!!

And that was a real life moment , I would say this is what better defines them as best friends than trying to make the sensational  kind of shows  ., yes , they have the emotional side , but not erotical , exploration mostly and till where they could go .. yes we like it , we tune in to watch but ... as I said , it has become repeating and I would rather enjoy them being crazy , smoking shisha , getting drank and just letting themselves  loose and whatever happens than a scheduled ( most of the times ) show ... 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, ddhm said:

And that was a real life moment , I would say this is what better defines them as best friends than trying to make the sensational  kind of shows  ., yes , they have the emotional side , but not erotical , exploration mostly and till where they could go .. yes we like it , we tune in to watch but ... as I said , it has become repeating and I would rather enjoy them being crazy , smoking shisha , getting drank and just letting themselves  loose and whatever happens than a scheduled ( most of the times ) show ... 

Yes they had fun that night, however, if the simple question is, Would i rather watch them smoke a shisha pipe & sing along to the TV instead of what happened tonight in the bedroom, then the simple answer is -

No.

We are a big family 

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris 😁x😈gunter🦍🐊 chat gogism patou 

Good Morning 

good night

good job

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸🌟👯

🐈😘

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes they had fun that night, however, if the simple question is, Would i rather watch them smoke a shisha pipe & sing along to the TV instead of what happened tonight in the bedroom, then the simple answer is -

No.

Always good to disagree when an argument is developed in an nice way 😊

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Always good to disagree when an argument is developed in an nice way 😊

And that is what a forum is all about. Different views and different opinions. As long as they are projected constructively, which thankfully happens most of the time!

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And that is what a forum is all about. Different views and different opinions. As long as they are projected constructively, which thankfully happens most of the time!

One thing is the forum but also another big thing is the character and personality of the forum members . You can have constructive talks with people that understand why the sunrise comes from the east and the sunset goes to the west .. but there are also people who will tell you that the Earth is not a sphere but a parallel line .. and then it is when it gets tensed 😉🤩

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1