Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 4

pulo filipe

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

At last the burn marks from the Shisha on the rug have gone! 😄

That is true, until the tree is located and the box is put up. At the moment it is blocking those marks as seen via cam 2.

Leora gave it her best shot. But the charcoal would have melted the fibers in the rug, and imbedded the ash residue into the fiber.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, scutus said:

That is true, until the tree located and the box is put up. At the moment it is blocking those marks as seen via cam 2.

Leora gave it her best shot. But the charcoal would have melted the fibers in the rug, and imbedded the ash residue into the fiber.

Yeah, within seconds that mark is there for good, or at least it will leave some kind of stain or damage behind. It's not that big a rug, so they may end up getting a new one. In fact it would be better if they got more than one or a much bigger one to cover more of the living room, it is getting colder and wood floors aren't the best for warmth.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah, within seconds that mark is there for good, at least it will leave some kind of stain or damage behind. It's not big a rug, so they may end up getting a new one.

At least the dog didn't ruin the rug this time 😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

At least the dog didn't ruin the rug this time 😁

Aww EVA!!! EVA!! 😄 Soon as you say that, a dog starts barking outside!

If you look on cam 1, if they put down a second rug the same size, it would go right up to the TV stand, so it would fit perfect i bet, like a big square rather than an oblong covering.

19 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah, within seconds that mark is there for good, or at least it will leave some kind of stain or damage behind. It's not that big a rug, so they may end up getting a new one. In fact it would be better if they got more than one or a much bigger one to cover more of the living room, it is getting colder and wood floors aren't the best for warmth.

Unless they have floor loops,it´s a quite modern apartment so it could be possible.But I think you´re right because they often wear socks.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Unless they have floor loops,it´s a quite modern apartment so it could be possible.But I think you´re right because they often wear socks.

Yeah, the vents you see around the edges of the room are on, that's where they place their sneakers all the time when they wash them. So there will be heat coming up from there, but the socks are a sign they can get cold quick. Plus of course, you get your feet dirtier quicker on wood floors than carpet!

17 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Aww EVA!!! EVA!! 😄 Soon as you say that, a dog starts barking outside!

If you look on cam 1, if they put down a second rug the same size, it would go right up to the TV stand, so it would fit perfect i bet, like a big square rather than an oblong covering.

I suspect that investing in another rug. Would be determined by two things. !. Leora's penchant for cleanliness. 2. The anticipated duration of one, or both to be tenants of the apartment.

• Like 2