Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 4

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, scutus said:

I suspect that investing in another rug. Would be determined by two things. !. Leora's penchant for cleanliness. 2. The anticipated duration of one, or both to be tenants of the apartment.

Could be yeah, trouble is you know as long as that bloody pipe is there, they could proudly unwrap a new one, put it down and celebrate with a smoke - 10 minutes later, "Quick, get the carpet cleaner!"ย ๐Ÿ˜…

Guest Slipper Guyquad

What on earth is THAT on Malia's head? A furry head warmer? A face mask? An eye mask? That's a new one on me.

ย 

What did i say, in a roundabout way?ย 

Just cleaned the rug, here comes the shisha!!ย ๐Ÿ˜†

Better keep that spray can of cleaner next to it Leora......

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Le gode noir est restรฉ dans la salle de bain aprรจs sa derniรจre utilisation.

ok merci รงa me rasure.

sa รฉtait rapide mais je suis quelle a jetรฉ un god .

mais bon comme je ne suis pas abonnรฉ et qui il y a plus de vidรฉo en ligne dommage merci a plus

19 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah, the vents you see around the edges of the room are on, that's where they place their sneakers all the time when they wash them. So there will be heat coming up from there, but the socks are a sign they can get cold quick. Plus of course, you get your feet dirtier quicker on wood floors than carpet!

I am sure that the structural material of the floor is concrete under the simulated wood flooring. Also with the central heating system, each apartments heat being controlledย ย by the thermostat which controls the air flow damper to that apartment. Which also moves the curtains that cause the interference with the cams.

We know that they are not living on ground floor. In which case the actual floor temperature will be affected by the temperature maintained by the tenant(s) living directly below them.

I will not try to outguess the why's regarding, as we have seen many times, the laying down in bed barefooted. Then after a while put socks on.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, scutus said:

We know that they are not living on ground floor. In which case the actual floor temperature will be affected by the temperature maintained by the tenant(s) living directly below them.

In that case, the tenants living directly above will have the lowest winter fuel bill in all of Prague, considering the heat generated from some of the massages.....

ย 

๐Ÿคฉ

good nightย beautiful girls so cute so good so darlingย 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

๐Ÿ‘ธ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘ฏ

ย 

We are all one big familyย 

๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ‘ฏย ๐Ÿ—ผย ๐Ÿˆย ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฟ๏ธย ๐Ÿถย ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฆจย ๐Ÿ’€ย ๐Ÿ”ญย ๐Ÿ๏ธย ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธย nickย  chrisย ๐Ÿ˜x๐Ÿ˜ˆgunter๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŠย chat gogismย patouย 

A great nightย 

A great dayย 

See you tomorrowย 

๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ˜˜

ย 

ย 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

O apartamento tem chรฃo de madeira condutas de arย  condicionado contulador de temperatura ambienteย 

O ar condicionadoย  vem do telhado onde fica a casa das mรกquinas parra o pedio todosย  cada apartamento tem a sua conduta de arย ย 

รgua quente vem da garagem onde fica a caldeira de รกguaย  parra os apartamentosย 

Cada apartamento tem o seu contato de leituraย 

๐Ÿˆ

ย 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, RAME said:

ok thanks that shaves me.

its was fast but i'm she threw a god.

but hey as I am not a subscriber and there are more videos online, too bad thank you for more

We are both correct. The one she used when she last masturbated, was left in the bathroom drawer after she cleaned it. I checked replay, and at 17:54:26. She did take the black dildo, with the suction cup, to the living room, and put it into the shopping bag next to the Christmas tree box.ย 

Grinning to Malia, after she did it !ย 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

In that case, the tenants living directly above will have the lowest winter fuel bill in all of Prague, considering the heat generated from some of the massages.....

ย 

๐Ÿคฉ

Oh !ย  But Slipper, are you referring to the heat generated in the apartment ? Or , the heat caused by viewing the massages ?๐Ÿ˜Š

• Like 1
  • Haha 1