Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 4

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Oh ! But Slipper, are you referring to the heat generated in the apartment ? Or , the heat caused by viewing the massages ? 😊

If it was created by us viewers, we could heat all of the Czech Republic till Spring. 😉

7 minutes ago, scutus said:

Nous avons tous les deux raison. Celui qu'elle a utilisé lors de sa dernière masturbation, a été laissé dans le tiroir de la salle de bain après l'avoir nettoyé. J'ai vérifié la relecture, et à 17:54:26. Elle a pris le gode noir, avec la ventouse, dans le salon et l'a mis dans le sac à provisions à côté de la boîte de sapin de Noël. 

Souriant à Malia, après l'avoir fait! 

a voir pour la prochaine masturbation de malia

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

What on earth is THAT on Malia's head? A furry head warmer? A face mask? An eye mask? That's a new one on

Some how I think you will get your answer when she goes to bed. If she still has it on, but her head is not buried in pillows.😉

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, scutus said:

Some how I think you will get your answer when she goes to bed. If she still has it on, but her head is not buried in pillows.😉

Imagine if the strap got caught in the end of the pillow, then she gets up and it's all hanging round her head! Poor little thing! 😄

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, scutus said:

But we have socks on to keep our feet warm !!😂

As long as you don't put your foot in it!! 😂

Boom Boom!!

Guest Slipper Guyquad

With the length of time Malia has been in the toilet, they may have to put up the Vacation sign again.

I'm here all night.

No really i am.

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

With the length of time Malia has been in the toilet, they may have to put up the Vacation sign again.

She is in the middle of a filibuster conversation. At least the food presented will survive without being refrigerated for a while. 

Ahem !  The food on the plates !!😋

• Like 2