Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 4

pulo filipe

8 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ok, The Little Star needs me! 😄 Hello again people.

Since i was here before, the forum has changed a lot yet stayed the same i see! Lots of vitriol, lots of total nonsense, lots of common sense too if i'm honest. But as before, too much slagging off of one particular person for little or no reason. Especially when they have been without a shadow of doubt, much more a help more than a hindrance not only to the apartment, but to their friend. Guess what? No one is infallible, regardless which tenant it is! And to be honest again, as i always try to be as you know, both of the girls seem to be damned if they do, damned if they don't.....

Both girls lives have changed in the last 2, 3 months, for both good and bad, and yet in some ways, have been kept the same. Tears and tantrums, things have altered, mistakes have been made - But more than ever i would say, they need each other right now. Trust me, they do. And what has never happened after 10 months together, despite some egg-shell moments? They have NEVER had an argument or fight. And their closeness maybe naturally great for views, but there is NOTHING fake about what actually happens.....

So i've come back to give opinions, views and yes, defence, and as well to simply chat to other people again! When you only talk to one person in person most days and they have dementia, it's not really a whole barrel of laughs as you can imagine. So Hi again to all the Guys - Jimbo, Gag-Her, Pepe, Scutus, Xarvaz, Aussie, Nich, Pulo, Harley etc. And no doubt the people with 'Issues' will be throwing shit, well neh'mind.

Life's too short. 👍

Excellent comments and as always , straight to the point Slipper Guyquad . There has been mentioned that ( I can’t recall if it was during your absence posting ) that there was a kind of tense ( nothing serious , just an observation to be more fair ) from Leora to Malia about helping with the cleaning of the apartment , this has been I think the only time that it was nice to see this real reaction I believe from Leora to her loyal friend .

As far as arguments or fight , they now spend much time away of the apartment , I don’t want to say that it happens , but maybe they are solving any of their differences away from the cameras ( which in my eyes would be great as they keep the apartment in good vibes to watch ) , but also , and again to be fair , nothing shows that there’s any problem to initiate an argument or fight between them . 

Maybe the times spending outside with the boyfriends , they can absorb some possible tensions 😉😇 

Too much speculating , what it is for sure , when the girls are inside the apartment , despite being kind of repeating the last period  , it is fun to watch .

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, ddhm said:

there was a kind of tense ( nothing serious , just an observation to be more fair ) from Leora to Malia about helping with the cleaning of the apartment , this has been I think the only time that it was nice to see this real reaction I believe from Leora to her loyal friend .

As far as arguments or fight , they now spend much time away of the apartment , I don’t want to say that it happens , but maybe they are solving any of their differences away from the cameras ( which in my eyes would be great as they keep the apartment in good vibes to watch ) , but also , and again to be fair , nothing shows that there’s any problem to initiate an argument or fight between them . 

Maybe the times spending outside with the boyfriends , they can absorb some possible tensions

Yes, there were some niggly problems, and i do agree that for the sake of not causing embarrassment to the other, i would imagine any conversations about this kind of thing, or indeed anything 'Private' will take place outside, or even via text. They are in constant contact with each other, like for example when they leave by themselves but return together. And certainly one big aspect that has helped was Malia starting to go out by herself. Sounds nothing in a sense but it was - A shy girl, who only knows one person well in an entire new city, and was very much a homebird. But by going out, has found herself someone to be with outside of her life with Leora. That has meant that they some weeks see less of one another (And some weeks far too little of Malia for my liking), so when they ARE together, it means more. Simply by having other people in their lives means a great deal to their own friendship. And i have seen it, some nights now where BOTH girls look lost without the other one at times.

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes, there were some niggly problems, and i do agree that for the sake of not causing embarrassment to the other, i would imagine any conversations about this kind of thing, or indeed anything 'Private' will take place outside, or even via text. They are in constant contact with each other, like for example when they leave by themselves but return together. And certainly one big aspect that has helped was Malia starting to go out by herself. Sounds nothing in a sense but it was - A shy girl, who only knows one person well in an entire new city, and was very much a homebird. But by going out, has found herself someone to be with outside of her life with Leora. That has meant that they some weeks see less of one another (And some weeks far too little of Malia for my liking), so when they ARE together, it means more. Simply by having other people in their lives means a great deal to their own friendship. And i have seen it, some nights now where BOTH girls look lost without the other one at times.

I agree with your points , I believe that the evolve of Malia is a combination of everything . I think she now knows what living at another country means , living inside an apartment that thousands are watching each and every move , sharing personal of your moments with other people , well , I don’t think that we can’t agree as I have mentioned at another post , that Malia has made giant steps and she has been a very fast learner to this kind of life . 

She had definitely the best teacher for that 😂🤣, but I think if she hadn’t made the ultimate step and that is to finally go out of home and meet someone and also share them with someone else except Leora , she wouldn’t have reached this point .

Without wanting to create any misunderstandings or tensions with the following comment , i believe that Malia has more to offer at this point than Leora . If we assume that Leora she still tries to figure out her changes in her personal life , Malia seems more relaxed with that . She has now comfort in front of the cameras , she will tease her fans and audience , she will spend much time by trying to do things like dance her own way on the couch or at the bed and just small things like that . 

What I want to say is that for many years we saw Leora doing staff like that , now it is Malia who is doing and because she is new , i personally find it more willing to discover what more she can bring , Leora we know , Malia she is introducing more and more as the weeks pass by .

Leora fans were , are and there will always be .. Malia is creating her own and this is nice to watch 😉

• Like 2

Good Morning

good night

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute so good 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris 😁x😈gunter🦍🐊 chat gogism

We are a big family 

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good job 

Party Tea GIF

• Like 3