Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 4

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

ย 

Hey J Sir!

Was there meant to be something there??ย ๐Ÿ˜†

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ok, The Little Star needs me! ๐Ÿ˜„ย Hello again people.

Since i was here before, the forum has changed a lot yet stayed the same i see! Lots of vitriol, lots of total nonsense, lots of common sense too if i'm honest. But as before, too much slagging off of one particular person for little or no reason. Especially when they have been without a shadow of doubt, much more a help more than a hindrance not only to the apartment, but to their friend. Guess what? No one is infallible, regardless which tenant it is! And to be honest again, as i always try to be as you know, both of the girls seem to be damned if they do, damned if they don't.....

Both girls lives have changed in the last 2, 3 months, for both good and bad, and yet in some ways, have been kept the same. Tears and tantrums, things have altered, mistakes have been made - But more than ever i would say, they need each other right now. Trust me, they do. And what has never happened after 10 months together, despite some egg-shell moments? They have NEVER had an argument or fight. And their closeness maybe naturally great for views, but there is NOTHING fake about what actually happens.....

So i've come back to give opinions, views and yes, defence, and as well to simply chat to other people again! When you only talk to one person in person most days and they have dementia, it's not really a whole barrel of laughs as you can imagine. So Hi again to all the Guys - Jimbo, Gag-Her, Pepe, Scutus, Xarvaz, Aussie, Nich, Pulo, Harley etc. And no doubt the people with 'Issues' will be throwing shit, well neh'mind.

Life's too short.ย ๐Ÿ‘

Yo slip, welcome back..ย  ย 

• Like 1

Just now, jimbo4 said:

ย 

Nice to see you back SG, I cannot comment on whatโ€™s happening at the moment as Iโ€™m enjoying a rest in hotter climates, but I can inform you with respect you are wrong about them not ever having an argument or dispute, they have had at least one, perhaps more, but that would be open to interpretation.

Also open to interpretation is the โ€œ fake shows โ€œ ย Some would argue that they are false and choreographed and others would say they are genuine...My own opinion is that it doesnโ€™t matter what you or I might think, if itโ€™s enjoyable to watch then it is achieving its purpose.

You are aware of my views regarding Malia, purely a personal point of view, so I will not give an opinion on her,ย as it would be biased due to the fact I never watch her when Leora is not there also.

I ration myself to a few minutes a day on the forum each day while on holiday, so if you respond you might have to wait until tomorrow for an answer.

• Like 5

We are all one big familyย 

๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ‘ฏย ๐Ÿ—ผย ๐Ÿˆย ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฟ๏ธย ๐Ÿถย ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฆจย ๐Ÿ’€ย ๐Ÿ”ญย ๐Ÿ๏ธย ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธย nickย  chrisย ๐Ÿ˜x๐Ÿ˜ˆgunter๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŠย chat gogism

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Yo slip, welcome back..ย  ย 

Thanks GH, nice to speak to you again.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
On 11/3/2020 at 6:58 PM, jimbo4 said:

Nice to see you back SG, I cannot comment on whatโ€™s happening at the moment as Iโ€™m enjoying a rest in hotter climates, but I can inform you with respect you are wrong about them not ever having an argument or dispute, they have had at least one, perhaps more, but that would be open to interpretation.

Also open to interpretation is the โ€œ fake shows โ€œ ย Some would argue that they are false and choreographed and others would say they are genuine...My own opinion is that it doesnโ€™t matter what you or I might think, if itโ€™s enjoyable to watch then it is achieving its purpose.

You are aware of my views regarding Malia, purely a personal point of view, so I will not give an opinion on her,ย as it would be biased due to the fact I never watch her when Leora is not there also.

I ration myself to a few minutes a day on the forum each day while on holiday, so if you respond you might have to wait until tomorrow for an answer.

Thanks J. What i meant about the 'Shows' is, as you fully know i'm sure, that while things are planned as in 'Let's do this later', it STILL has to happen. Not like they hide behind a pillow or under covers pretending to do something is it - It DOES actually happen, therefore, it's real. That'sย what i mean. When L actually shows the bodily evidence for all to see, ain't nothing fake aboutย that!

And regarding arguments, i mean on camera shouting at each other. That's never happened has it. I know all about the tension, all what's going on good and bad, what causes one of them to get frustrated and show it, certain unpleasant bathroom things for example (Although that isn't totally exclusive to just one of them), and that does cause the occasional friction and silence. But they haven't rowed in front of us. That's what i meant, and that is of course a good thing. Would be awful to see them do that.

Oh and hope your tan is coming along nicely!

Observations:

- Malia's 'new' hairstyle' from a week ago didn't last long.ย  She looked much, much better with the new do. Actually, she looked attractive while with the old hairstyle, she looks average (to me)

- Leora has been MIA the past 48 hours (thatย I can tell).ย  Anyone know why?ย  Is she getting any? Is someone parking the ol' hot dog in her bun?ย  His Cadillac in her garage? Using his putter for a hole-in-one?

- With Leora gone, Malia seems lonely.ย  She'sย alone on Leora's bed like a dog waiting for her owner to come home.

- I'm in L.A.ย  Stores are being boarded up for fear that if Biden doesn't get elected, the liberals/democrats will riot and loot (as they have done several times recently throughout the USA).ย  Could the same hold true on RLC if Leora is no longer showcased?ย  Will there be virtual rioting?

• Haha 1

good nightย beautiful girls so cute so good so darlingย 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

๐Ÿ‘ธ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘ฏ

We are all one big familyย 

๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ‘ฏย ๐Ÿ—ผย ๐Ÿˆย ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฟ๏ธย ๐Ÿถย ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฆจย ๐Ÿ’€ย ๐Ÿ”ญย ๐Ÿ๏ธย ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธย nickย  chrisย ๐Ÿ˜x๐Ÿ˜ˆgunter๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŠย chat gogism

A great nightย 

A great dayย 

See you tomorrowย 

๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ˜˜

cat butt GIF

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1