Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 4

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Ok, The Little Star needs me! 😄 Hello again people.

Since i was here before, the forum has changed a lot yet stayed the same i see! Lots of vitriol, lots of total nonsense, lots of common sense too if i'm honest. But as before, too much slagging off of one particular person for little or no reason. Especially when they have been without a shadow of doubt, much more a help more than a hindrance not only to the apartment, but to their friend. Guess what? No one is infallible, regardless which tenant it is! And to be honest again, as i always try to be as you know, both of the girls seem to be damned if they do, damned if they don't.....

Both girls lives have changed in the last 2, 3 months, for both good and bad, and yet in some ways, have been kept the same. Tears and tantrums, things have altered, mistakes have been made - But more than ever i would say, they need each other right now. Trust me, they do. And what has never happened after 10 months together, despite some egg-shell moments? They have NEVER had an argument or fight. And their closeness maybe naturally great for views, but there is NOTHING fake about what actually happens.....

So i've come back to give opinions, views and yes, defence, and as well to simply chat to other people again! When you only talk to one person in person most days and they have dementia, it's not really a whole barrel of laughs as you can imagine. So Hi again to all the Guys - Jimbo, Gag-Her, Pepe, Scutus, Xarvaz, Aussie, Nich, Pulo, Harley etc. And no doubt the people with 'Issues' will be throwing shit, well neh'mind.

Life's too short. 👍

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Since i was here before, the forum has changed a lot yet stayed the same i see! Lots of vitriol, lots of total nonsense, lots of common sense too if i'm honest. But as before, too much slagging off of one particular person for little or no reason. Especially when they have been without a shadow of doubt, much more a help more than a hindrance not only to the apartment, but to their friend. Guess what? No one is infallible, regardless which tenant it is! And to be honest again, as i always try to be as you know, both of the girls seem to be damned if they do, damned if they don't.....

Both girls lives have changed in the last 2, 3 months, for both good and bad, and yet in some ways, have been kept the same. Tears and tantrums, things have altered, mistakes have been made - But more than ever i would say, they need each other right now. Trust me, they do. And what has never happened after 10 months together, despite some egg-shell moments? They have NEVER had an argument or fight. And their closeness maybe naturally great for views, but there is NOTHING fake about what actually happens.....

So i've come back to give opinions, views and yes, defence, and as well to simply chat to other people again! When you only talk to one person in person most days and they have dementia, it's not really a whole barrel of laughs as you can imagine. So Hi again to all the Guys - Jimbo, Gag-Her, Pepe, Scutus, Xarvaz, Aussie, Nich, Pulo, Harley etc. And no doubt the people with 'Issues' will be throwing shit, well neh'mind.

Life's too short. 👍

Welcome back Slip and good luck!!

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
il y a 12 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Welcome back Slip and good luck!!

Cheers HF! Good to speak again.

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Life's too short. 👍