US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know why Trump can't just accept the fact that he got beat and start licking his wounds. 

Because it's not just losing the presidency. Now they'll come for him for his traitorous dealings with Russia and Ukraine, they'll release his tax records to confirm that he is a fraud, the sexual assault litagations will move forward and he'll end up in jail.

But c'mon, lets be honest about this - there's no way that Russia is going to let him live, he owes them 100s of millions and he's about to get FIRED!  Nor will the people that make those decisions in the US want to see a president shame the nation by going to jail - he'll be "Epsteined," before the end of 2022.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Because it's not just losing the presidency. Now they'll come for him for his traitorous dealings with Russia and Ukraine, they'll release his tax records to confirm that he is a fraud, the sexual assault litagations will move forward and he'll end up in jail.

But c'mon, lets be honest about this - there's no way that Russia is going to let him live, he owes them 100s of millions and he's about to get FIRED!  Nor will the people that make those decisions in the US want to see a president shame the nation by going to jail - he'll be "Epsteined," before the end of 2022.

State Prosecutors in New York want his ass first before any others get any dibs.   There definitely won't be any Presidential Pardons too save his ass.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

State Prosecutors in New York want his ass first before any others get any dibs.   There definitely won't be any Presidential Pardons too save his ass.  

Haha, the queue to get a piece of his ass is huge. Luckily for them his ass is hyiuuge too, so there should be plenty for everyone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know why Trump can't just accept the fact that he got beat and start licking his wounds. 

Oh think the things now is not back to him(SaintTrump), it's out of his hands! Oh well. I have theory on this maybe, it's wrong or maybe not. My theory are goes to the Elite Republican leaders(Senator Lindsey Graham and others) they will not let him go on his way,Until they make a good deal onto his head with Joe Biden and the Democratic Party for the next 4 years. And that what is called a benefit science in politics world.Even from back of loser you finds better way to winning.