US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

5 hours ago, Maturin said:

Because it's not just losing the presidency. Now they'll come for him for his traitorous dealings with Russia and Ukraine, they'll release his tax records to confirm that he is a fraud, the sexual assault litagations will move forward and he'll end up in jail.

But c'mon, lets be honest about this - there's no way that Russia is going to let him live, he owes them 100s of millions and he's about to get FIRED!  Nor will the people that make those decisions in the US want to see a president shame the nation by going to jail - he'll be "Epsteined," before the end of 2022.

You are a fucking delusional idiot.

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Commiserations to all you US guys here...looks like another 4 years of Mr T!...I stopped watching a coupla days ago when he was well ahead and he said he'd already easily won....

...or have I missed something?...😏

Yep.Biden just about to be our next president!

PA JUST WENT BLUE!

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Commiserations to all you US guys here...looks like another 4 years of Mr T!...I stopped watching a coupla days ago when he was well ahead and he said he'd already easily won....

...or have I missed something?...😏

"easily"

6 hours ago, Maturin said:

Because it's not just losing the presidency. Now they'll come for him for his traitorous dealings with Russia and Ukraine, they'll release his tax records to confirm that he is a fraud, the sexual assault litagations will move forward and he'll end up in jail.

But c'mon, lets be honest about this - there's no way that Russia is going to let him live, he owes them 100s of millions and he's about to get FIRED!  Nor will the people that make those decisions in the US want to see a president shame the nation by going to jail - he'll be "Epsteined," before the end of 2022.

Sounds like you have plans...why don't you share them with the Secret Service.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

BIDEN JUST WENT AHEAD IN PA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WILL ALL BE OVER SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celebration-GIF-Image-Download-11.gif

giphy (4).gif

tenor (16).gif

panthers-gangnam-style-gif.gif

I could have told you that when they started counting ballots in Philadelphia, one of the most politically corrupt cities in America. 

• Confused 2