US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Yeah, he is pretty entertaining at times. But as far as the polls are concerned, they are just about all the same polls that had it all wrong in 2016 also. But, in 2016 at this point of time this close to the official election day, the same polls had HRC much more ahead than they have been showing in the last 2 to 3 days. The same polls have been showing the numbers getting alot closer over the last 2 to 3 days then they ever did in 2016. In 2016, they pretty much showed HRC winning all the way up to election day. But on election day, there turned out to be many demoralized and disappointed people.

the polls were fairy accurate in 2016, they showed HRC being ahead nationally by 2-5 %, and she actually won the popular vote by about 3 millions. where they got it wrong was in the key states of Michigan, PA, and Wisconsin, where they were either tie or HRC was ahead by only 1-2 % . it is very different today, Biden is ahead in those states by a bigger margin (6-10 points) so even if Trump over-performs his poll numbers and gain an extra 1 or 2 points like he did last time, he is still going to lose. 

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

the polls were fairy accurate in 2016, they showed HRC being ahead nationally by 2-5 %, and she actually won the popular vote by about 3 million. where they got it wrong was in the key states of Michigan, PA, and Wisconsin, where they were either tie or HRC was ahead by only 1-2 % . it is very different today, Biden is ahead in those states by a bigger margin (6-10 points) so even if Trump over-performs his poll numbers and gain an extra 1 or 2 points like he did last time, he is still going to lose. 

I certainly wouldn't bet on it. There are several polls that are usually more times than not, not mentioned or reported and put out like most of the others that had it wrong in 2016, that actually had most of their numbers fairly accurate all the way through voting up to election day in 2016, and they are currently showing otherwise once again.

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I certainly wouldn't bet on it. There are several polls that are usually more times than not, not mentioned and put out like most of the others that had it wrong in 2016, that actually had most of their numbers fairly accurate all the way through voting up to election day in 2016, and they are currently showing otherwise once again.

I am not saying a Trump win is impossible, it's just highly unlikely. but whoever wins the election there will not be any fundamental changes.  

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Yeeeehaaaaaa ! It's being revealed that thousands and thousands of previously registered dummycrat voters and supporters that were so previous to 2020, are now and have been flipping and voting the other way for republicans. A crimson tsunami is developing. Better get those boxxes of tissues, extra pairs of underwear, and tranquilizers ready snowflakes !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I certainly wouldn't bet on it. There are several polls that are usually more times than not, not mentioned or reported and put out like most of the others that had it wrong in 2016, that actually had most of their numbers fairly accurate all the way through voting up to election day in 2016, and they are currently showing otherwise once again.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Voter turnout this year is breaking records like never before – and now a top Nevada election forecaster says it’s almost game over for...

• Like 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

On Saturday, writing for The New York Times, Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph Stiglitz warned that many people's taxes are about to go up.But it's not because Joe Biden's campaign plan raises taxes, as...

9 hours ago, bluewinner said:

no it won't affect me because I pay my taxes in my own country (not USA)  lol and no matter who is in the white house my tax rates will not change 😃 

In that case your fucking opinion about our election is totally irrelevant to me.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, O_U812 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Voter turnout this year is breaking records like never before – and now a top Nevada election forecaster says it’s almost game over for...

I see your still at it the propaganda, but since math is a subject that you snowflakes are not so well at, it is only more of nervous snowflake propaganda that is futile.

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

On Saturday, writing for The New York Times, Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph Stiglitz warned that many people's taxes are about to go up.But it's not because Joe Biden's campaign plan raises taxes, as...

And more dishonest propaganda. Your nervousness is certainly on display snowflake.