US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

The talking and bullshit is over.  I'm doing my job to get Biden/Harris elected and save our democracy.  Now you can officially fuck off.

And how are you doing your job to get Biden/Harris elected, by going to a polling site with your ANTIFA buddies to harass and intimidate Trump voters? 

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

And how are you doing your job to get Biden/Harris elected, by going to a polling site with your ANTIFA buddies to harass and intimidate Trump voters? 

Hey Ridge do you reckon Biden will win then?

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hey Ridge do you reckon Biden will win then?

Don't really know. What I expect to happen is for Trump to have substantial leads in the battleground states at the end of election night and then for Democrats to take the win away from Trump in the days and weeks following the election with court challenges about the counting of mail-in ballots.

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Don't really know. What I expect to happen is for Trump to have substantial leads in the battleground states at the end of election night and then for Democrats to take the win away from Trump in the days and weeks following the election with court challenges about the counting of mail-in ballots.

Was only asking the question in all seriousness, wasn't trying to be provocative. Just seems a strange system then which if someone wins an election the losers can challenge it in the courts. Surely then it just makes a mockery of the whole system?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1