US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i guess they have been paying attention unlike some others that we know. and dear leader is not a conservative. he is for whatever he thinks will benefit him at that moment. you really should pay attention to reality once in a while. you might learn something.

You are the one who is an uninformed idiot pretending to be be so informed and intelligent. You are so fucking stupid that you don't even know what it means to be conservative. Next you'll be trying to convince me that Mitt Romney and Lisa Murkowski  are conservatives. 

19 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are the one who is an uninformed idiot pretending to be be so informed and intelligent. You are so fucking stupid that you don't even know what it means to be conservative. Next you'll be trying to convince me that Mitt Romney and Lisa Murkowski  are conservatives. 

as i said trumpy is no conservative & you are a brainwashed moron.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Salon as a news source is a fucking joke.

wait. let me get this straight. everyone is wrong except mr 21,000 + lies! there isn't even a word that describes how stupid you are. but i'm just taking a wild guess that you didn't read it. especially the part that describes you & the rest of the cult. now go back up dear leader's ass where you are more at home.