US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

You couldn't pass economics 0001. The only thing you about economics is that mommy and daddy give you money and you spend it.:rolleyes:

some reading material for you.   

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Fox News reportedly cancelled Jeanine Pirro's show over the weekend after she was set to make the baseless claim that widespread voter fraud took place in the 2020 election. According to Newsmax, Pirro...

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So why are you talking about Biden uniting the U.S. now?

FFS Ridge...it was said sarcastically. Isn't that the sort of phrase you guys come out with..?

But I'm not getting drawn into a subject I know nothing about. All I know is that I dislike Trump with a passion...as a person.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

and your's was found up trumpy's ass & surprisingly easy to wash despite the shit in it.

Here we go again with your preoccupation with Trump's ass. Why are you so obsessed with his ass. Sounds like you might need some psychological counseling to get to the bottom of your obsession.:tongue:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

FFS Ridge...it was said sarcastically. Isn't that the sort of phrase you guys come out with..?

But I'm not getting drawn into a subject I know nothing about. All I know is that I dislike Trump with a passion...as a person.

Okay.

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Here we go again with your preoccupation with Trump's ass. Why are you so obsessed with his ass. Sounds like you might need some psychological counseling to get to the bottom of your obsession.:tongue:

So you have got a sense of humour...😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

some reading material for you.   

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Fox News reportedly cancelled Jeanine Pirro's show over the weekend after she was set to make the baseless claim that widespread voter fraud took place in the 2020 election. According to Newsmax, Pirro...

She and Jessie Waters were not on Saturday night because Fox News was covering Joe Biden and Kamala Harris' victory speeches.

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

By Abby Livingston and Shawn Mulcahy, The Texas Tribune Nov. 6, 2020 "As states count votes, some of Texas' most prominent Republican politicians are spreading misinformation about the election" was first...

• Like 2