B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

58 minutes ago, Daleys said:

This has to to be one of the funny and most ridiculous statement i have ever seen. So one or two members complaining about some real life gone out the window and we can't voice out opinion but yet is guys appear in the apartment all hell breaks loose and all the disgusting and vile comments come flooding in and all them comments gets allowed . So in that situation all your tastes get catered for, If 4 guys appeared in the apartment right now all the comments of negativity will come flooding in.

No it's a case some people spouting the same rhetoric everytime there's a good time had by the people at B4, there'd been postings before yesterday saying how boring B4 was then yesterday they had a party and some of you are 'it's not realΒ life'. I'm not a fan of men being at B4, I'd much rather watch just the girls all day long. But I also don't go bitching about it on here, if I don't like what's going on in one apt I go and watch another.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Nein, es ist ein Fall, in dem einige Leute jedes Mal die gleiche Rhetorik aussprechen, wenn die Leute bei B4 eine gute Zeit hatten. Vor gestern gab es Postings, in denen gesagt wurde, wie langweilig B4 war, als sie gestern eine Party hatten, und einige von Ihnen sind: "Es ist kein echtes Leben '. Ich bin kein Fan von MΓ€nnern, die bei B4 sind. Ich wΓΌrde viel lieber den ganzen Tag nur die MΓ€dchen beobachten. Aber ich mache hier auch keine Witze, wenn mir nicht gefΓ€llt, was in einer Wohnung vor sich geht, schaue ich mir eine andere an.

Nelly and Bogdan