B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

All gathered up in B2. Pizza night, it seems. It's just 3 hours till the curfew though. I kind of wish they'd hold these kind of events in B4 instead, much better chances for a small party and sleepover there.

Nice! It was the fact that Megan and Holly took the trip all the way down from B4 that made me think that they had something else planned, but I was wrong. Seems like it was just a nice litte gathering, chatting over a pizza and a coke after a few ours out shopping, and before heading home again. Great and interesting real life! Thank you, girls! 👍🏻

Dildo show from the girls , a show in general after a long time at any of the Barcelona apartments . I think the new Paneuropean lockdown will affect a lot the psychology of everyone and I think we will be seeing more like this in the next weeks as there won’t be options for any of the girls for nights out or general outside activities . 

It is good to see the good relation amongst the girls , it is for sure a pity that Serafima was left out today , if the story with Amira that they don’t speak stands , I hope it is resolved , I think good atmosphere as we head towards Christmas can make interesting things happening at each of the apartments 😌😇