Gera (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That place is even more weird than Charlee & Liss 🤯

She needs a new man, since Ganzel left her , she has been trying different scenarios to entertain us, and using a ladder is her latest attempt. 😅  I hope she is just going to climb of it 😅  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

She needs a new man, since Ganzel left her , she has been trying different scenarios to entertain us, and using a ladder is her latest attempt. 😅  I hope she is just going to climb of it 😅  

She should stop the stupid shows and start to act naturally... 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That place is even more weird than Charlee & Liss 🤯

Hei, give her credits for creativity, i think she is the only in the GM+6 that puts some effort with the creativity,anyway she puts nice sensual music, and dances erotically.and plus look at this, she is beautifful,she went into all the trouble to find a lader, decorate it nicely and trying to dance on it and on top of that with a but plug. do you rather watch painting maybe? 😄 😄

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, moonlight89 said:

Hei, give her credits for creativity, i think she is the only in the GM+6 that puts some effort with the creativity,anyway she puts nice sensual music, and dances erotically.and plus look at this, she is beautifful,she went into all the trouble to find a lader, decorate it nicely and trying to dance on it. do you rather watch painting maybe? 😄 😄

I do not watch any of this managers places. I only see the photos here 😉

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I do not watch any of this managers places. I only see the photos here 😉

most of the people do not watch, i also do not watch, but when i stumble upon some creative interesting shit, i give credits and trying to let my pc on their realm for some time just to show suppoprt while being on youtube 😄 😄 , also lets consider, she is one woman in an apt, what is her options? if i'm gonna see one more painting scenario i'm gonna vomit. 😄 😄

• Like 1