Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #1

3 hours ago, waldi said:

The problem is vhtv who imposed so many ludicrous rules that all we watch now is a show for children age 16 no more 🤣

Yes, that too. I repeat, 18 and until autumn 19 year, if there were some random incidents, nothing happened. Now - if special VH people (who have % all fines as salary) find at least some reason for fine in your apartment (even if in theory you couldn't stop/know) - you get fine. Therefore, managers prefer full safe people for apartments. Participants prefer sterile parties.

5 hours ago, groomy said:

Yes, that too. I repeat, 18 and until autumn 19 year, if there were some random incidents, nothing happened. Now - if special VH people (who have % all fines as salary) find at least some reason for fine in your apartment (even if in theory you couldn't stop/know) - you get fine. Therefore, managers prefer full safe people for apartments. Participants prefer sterile parties.

TBH VHTV has become quite interesting lately. there is always something interesting going on. And a lot of times it's hard to choose an apartment to watch. I noticed most of the people who are constantly whining here do not even have a subscription to the site. and this apartment is one of the good ones. 

7 minutes ago, Jawis said:

What they can do to make this better is putting locks on the doors. Everytime there's someone interrupting.  But we got an answer if Dylan is gay.

Ken-Barbie-Living-room-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam14-56

I think Dylan is more passionate than Connor. He and Camila would have a hot sex last night if Connor didn't cockblock him 😃  nevertheless it was interesting to watch. 

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I think Dylan is more passionate than Connor. He and Camila would have a hot sex last night if Connor didn't cockblock him 😃  nevertheless it was interesting to watch. 

Well dylan did the same to connor&camila moments before 😁

• Haha 1