Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #1

Just now, bluewinner said:

yeah, they need to stop that shit 😂.  fortunately, Dylan is not home tonight, so Connor might get some this time lol 

So Ken and Stifler. I know you are reading this. We're good spies overhere. Pay a little more attention to that. 

2 minutes ago, Jawis said:

So Ken and Stifler. I know you are reading this. We're good spies overhere. Pay a little more attention to that. 

By the opposite.. they totally should not pay attention to nothing that is written.. for fakes there are already the +6 places with their managers/tenants around

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

By the opposite.. they totally should not pay attention to nothing that is written.. for fakes there are already the +6 places

You gotta point with that. We then won't get any surprises anymore.  

2 minutes ago, Jawis said:

No don't put a stop to it. I find that quite funny. plus I hope we could see a hot threesome soon, if they decide to cooperate instead of competing 😃

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

No don't put a stop to it. I find that quite funny. plus I hope we could see a hot threesome soon, if they decide to cooperate instead of competing 😃

I already to Sparkles to that. You are right too. Just can't delete my post. 

• Haha 1