Angela & Valera Pictures

Guest lulek

I think i know where there apartment is. It's somewhere in this general vicinity.  In Saint Petersburg, Russia.

(The Image links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

frankly, I think you is not there! just look through the window to angela understand that the apartment is in a large building on the outskirts of the old town of st petersburg. Unfortunately, the Russian buildings are all the same architecture! Here are 2 photos that will give you leads. after, go to walk around the streets with google map or google earth

(The Image links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well she may have said she was going to delete her posts but I see that she has been on here today so she is still keeping and eye on what gets said.

So it would be great if she could let us know why the apartment is no longer up for viewing and what rlc have said to her with regards to staying or leaving.

I hope google translates this correctly!!!

Ну она сказала, что, Возможно, собирается удалить ее сообщения, но я вижу, что она была здесь сегодня, чтобы она до сих пор хранит и глаз от того, что получает сказал.

Поэтому было бы замечательно, если бы она могла, сообщите почему в квартире уже не на просмотр, а что RLC сказал ей в отношении пребывания или оставить.