US General Domestic Politics #11 Begin 11/10/20

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

he should have been silent before the election rather than make a fool of himself. it's a shame that his legacy will be tarnished by that stupid endorsement.

72 million+ people don't think he made a fool of himself.  And most liberal progressive snowflakes are too busy protesting and burning down buildings to follow the PGA anyway.

43 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

A joint statement released Thursday evening by the Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC) Executive Committee confirms what nearly 80% of Americans already know to...

Too bad they couldn't say that about 2016 when Obama and Biden were in charge.  And they probably meant most secure from foreign actors, but not from corruption by the Democratic Party.:biggrin: 

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Too bad they couldn't say that about 2016 when Obama and Biden were in charge.  And they probably meant most secure from foreign actors, but not from corruption by the Democratic Party.:biggrin: 

no. i think they meant secure from trump's cheating. and i didn't see you complaining about 2016 .

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

72 million+ people don't think he made a fool of himself.  And most liberal progressive snowflakes are too busy protesting and burning down buildings to follow the PGA anyway.

72 million + made a huge mistake. and i wonder why he didn't want to comment? because he finally saw the crybaby in chief for the loser that he is?

tumblr_mgoo80KOJU1r8zonao1_500.gif

loser-gif-22-1.gif

raw.gif

• Like 1