US General Domestic Politics #11 Begin 11/10/20

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

no. i think they meant secure from trump's cheating. and i didn't see you complaining about 2016 .

You mean when the Obama Administration tried to steal the 2016 election from Trump by using the Steele Dossier which was paid for by the Hillary Clinton campaign and composed with the help of Russian agents? Sorry, but I've complained about that for 4 years.

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You mean when the Obama Administration tried to steal the 2016 election from Trump by using the Steele Dossier which was paid for by the Hillary Clinton campaign and composed with the help of Russian agents? Sorry, but I've complained about that for 4 years.

Were you one of Jim Jones disciples in Johnstown who managed to get out?  You sure act like it with your bullshit conspiracy shit.  The only states that cheated are the ones Trump lost, right?

• Like 1

On 12.11.2020 at 15:47, Ridgerunner said:

Können Sie sich vorstellen, wie er reagieren würde, wenn die Nachrichtenmedien Trump zum Gewinner ernannt hätten?:Lächeln:

Dieses dumme Arschloch von Trump ist ein VERLIERER- und DU auch - piss in die Hose - das ändert nichts. 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ridge and Star...can you take this argument somewhere else please...it's not pleasant reading, and getting way too personal 😒

I had been ignoring him for several days and not even translating his trash, but since he keeps posting comments to my posts I thought today I would see what he was saying. I got personal because of the vile things he said about me. I will now go back to not translating and ignoring his comments.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/12/2020 at 5:48 PM, Ridgerunner said:

If Biden is successful in stealing the 2020 election he had better do a great job for the American people for the next four years because Donald Trump will be waiting to take him on in 2024.:cool: 

Ridge, DU bist eine Lachnummer - Dein Trump ist politisch TOT, TOT - ein republikanisches US-Arschloch über die alle in der Welt lacht- nur DU Trottel bist noch voll Hoffnung.  Du bist wirklich ein armer Hund - wau wau 😕 Hunde die bellen,  sind ohne Zähne. und beißen nicht mehr. Suche Dir ein anderes Ami-Arschloch als neuen Gott - trump ist total  tot. Laß diesen dummen Typen in der Hölle braten.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Were you one of Jim Jones disciples in Johnstown who managed to get out?  You sure act like it with your bullshit conspiracy shit.  The only states that cheated are the ones Trump lost, right? 

Sorry, but most of the Jim Jones disciples were deranged liberal Democrats like you looking for communal utopia in Jonestown.:tongue:

On 12.11.2020 at 17:56, golfer06 said:

Ich bin mir sicher, wenn es auch nur ein winziges bisschen Wahrheit gäbe, würde Barr ihn jetzt belasten. Aber hier sind Neuigkeiten über einige deiner Helden.  

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Am Vorabend der rechtsextremen Proteste, die an diesem Wochenende für die Hauptstadt des Landes angekündigt wurden, berichtet Newsweek, dass sich die Straßenschläger der Proud Boys mitten in einer internen Spaltung befinden. Infighting ist zwischen zwei ...

Und da gibt es immer wieder kleine Ami-Arschlöcher die die Deutschland mit Nazi verbinden. US-Nazi und Hakenkreuz

das ist das THEMA - widerwärtige USA und GB.