US General Domestic Politics #11 Begin 11/10/20

1 hour ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

There is zero chance Biden earned 81 million votes. Zero! These voting systems were designed to foil audits, but they cheated in many ways and the reason these cases keep failing is not so much on the basis of the case itself, they are being dismissed out of hand by liberal judges, in liberal states, controlled by liberal governors, many of which have ben corrupted by China. 

This election is not between Trump and Biden, it is between Trump and China. Who would you rather live under? You tell me! 

giphy (22).gif

giphy (23).gif

tumblr_n4c3xf1RSl1txp8nwo1_500.gif

43 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

I believe Russia interferes with a great many things to suit their advantage, but it was proven that Trump did not coluded with Russia as they said he did. 

Ok, fine the case against China corrupting the Binden family and other top level officals is pending final review, but this is an ongoing issue and so far the evidence in my opinion much more strongly implicates them then anything they had on Trump. Did you listen to the video i posted? Then listen to this one. 

maybe you should stop listening to trump's ass news & check out actual reality.

32 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

the truly ironic part is that the reason Trump won is because the left made sure he won the Republican primary. The leftwing media made a lot of money selling those ads for their entertainment programming. Then, they never did believe it was possible he could actually win. He won because the left abandoned patriotic, working class people, who just wanted a job after 8 years of pitiful unemployment and opportunities under Obama. Indeed! Trump was elected by the people, and you may think he is a fraud, but it was the left that made it all possible to begin with. 👏👏👏

news flash. if the left was as powerful as you seem to think trump & all of the republican idiots would be gone!

55 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

I believe Russia interferes with a great many things to suit their advantage, but it was proven that Trump did not coluded with Russia as they said he did. 

Ok, fine the case against China corrupting the Binden family and other top level officals is pending final review, but this is an ongoing issue and so far the evidence in my opinion much more strongly implicates them then anything they had on Trump. Did you listen to the video i posted? Then listen to this one. 

As i say my dear when the ex Minister of Foreign Affairs(very soon) 😋say something like this about his country, then i shloud be really worried about the next genertion of this country about Which really they have to proud about of thier country.My dear, all what SaintTrump's or any Politician has going on the same way as what Trump already done all things.uh really i should be afraid for the reputation of this country and for the next generations what are looking to their country💔. By the way i don't listen so much to media to get my views about any Global events .Oh For make my fair opinion,I do make my own searches to get my own conclusions. 😌

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

news flash. if the left was as powerful as you seem to think trump & all of the republican idiots would be gone!

oh they are powerful, but but they are also stupid. very stupid! defund the police. LOL

btw, long time golfer! hope all is well with you and yours. 

2 minutes ago, ooopel said:

As i say my dear when the ex firgen minister (very soon) 😋say something like this about his country, then i shloud be really worried about the next genertion of this country about Which really they have to proud about of thier country.My dear, all what SaintTrump's or any Politician has going on the same way as what Trump already done all things.uh really i should be afraid for the reputation of this country and for the next generations what are looking to their country💔. By the way i don't listen so much to media to get my views about any golbel events .Oh For make my fair opinion,I do make my own searches to get my own conclusions. 😌

the USA is the last best hope for freedom in this world. if not the USA, who? when the left succeeds and the USA collapses, the rest of the free world will follow in short order. think of me when you are boarding the train to your new life in front of a spindle for nothing more then breath. 😔

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

oh they are powerful, but but they are also stupid. very stupid! defund the police. LOL

btw, long time golfer! hope all is well with you and yours. 

then you are confirming that dear leader is more stupid. geez. who'da thunk it?

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

maybe you should stop listening to trump's ass news & check out actual reality.

i don't listen to fake ass, ad selling, entertainment news, i seek it where it originates from and connect the dots using common sense and logic.

4 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

the USA is the last best hope for freedom in this world. if not the USA, who? when the left succeeds and the USA collapses, the rest of the free world will follow in short order. think of me when you are boarding the train to your new life in front of a spindle for nothing more then breath. 😔

maybe that was true at 1 time but we have given up our leadership position. we have become a joke.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

then you are confirming that dear leader is more stupid. geez. who'da thunk it?

trump wasn't the one i would have picked, if that's what you mean, but in retrospect, I'm glad he won. if anything, he did one thing better then anyone, he exposed the fraud that the left really is. the left wing media is total trash now and completely untrustworthy.