US General Domestic Politics #11 Begin 11/10/20

1 hour ago, Calle said:

I did not read these posts in the last two weeks as I thought most of the crazy stuff will stepwise disappear in that time. But no - the Divided States of America still fight. I am happy I do not live there.

You're one of the few that don't want to live in America 🇺🇸 but there's millions of people wanting to live in America 🇺🇸 cause it's the greatest country on earth 🌎 

57 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

@SPYING 1 Deine Scheiß-Bilder interessiert hier keinen Menschen - null Reaktionen. Du bist nur langweilig. ☹️

Listen nazi if you're going to respond to my post do it in English or go back & hold down the German women so the migrants can take turns raping them 

9 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Listen nazi if you're going to respond to my post do it in English or go back & hold down the German women so the migrants can take turns raping them 

you have the right to invite the cult to thanksgiving dinner so that they can all get sick & he has the right to post in any language.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

President Donald Trump is throwing an epic temper tantrum over his election loss, but one of his biographers said losing has been the defining feature of his life. The president cultivates an image of...

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

It is highly irregular for President Donald J. Trump to remain mum on any subject, given his standard overture of exhausting lust for the spotlight. On average, Trump spoke 48 minutes on camera every day in 2020...