US General Domestic Politics #11 Begin 11/10/20

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

New Secretary of State pick Antony Blinken has a long-standing relationship with...

question. if there were anything illegal about any of this shit then why hasn't barr done anything about it? stop wasting everyone's time & enjoy your superspreader thanksgiving with the rest of the cult.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

You're one of the few that don't want to live in America 🇺🇸 but there's millions of people wanting to live in America 🇺🇸 cause it's the greatest country on earth 🌎 

You are right, I do not want to live in America, I even stopped visiting America when Trump was elected (earlier I have been there close to 20 times). I am not a big fan of Biden either, but it is possible that he can improve the U.S. image enough to make the visits desirable again. Time will show.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The lunatic antics of the Trump legal team continued unabated over this past weekend. After his mysteriously oozing press conference last Thursday, Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani kept an...

Would you buy a used car from Rudy Giuliani?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The lunatic antics of the Trump legal team continued unabated over this past weekend. After his mysteriously oozing press conference last Thursday, Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani kept an...

Rudy will be the next fucker Trump tosses under the bus and then fires him on Twitter.  :biggrin:

Animated GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1