US General Domestic Politics #11 Begin 11/10/20

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I wonder if the Trump staff will remove the "B" keys from all the office computers when they leave like the Clinton people did.

I really can't imagine Ivanka or Donald running off with the furniture or trashing the place, however. 

With Trump there's no telling how far he'll go.  Will he leave the Whitehouse January 20th or not remains to be seen but Power will still change on January 20th regardless.  I am sure the Whitehouse will have a Staff on hand to remove any Trespassers that refuse to leave by 12 Noon.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You definitely are brainwashed or just plain ignorant. Your comments are laughable. ANTIFA and BLM burning and looting businesses and physically attacking innocent people is sticking up for people's civil rights? LMAO

again repeating the same bullshit over & over again will not make it true. try reading some actual news for a change.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

McDaniel was forced to defend the U.S. election system despite Trump's unfounded claims of...

thank you for finally posting some actual info. now maybe even republicans are seeing the damage that dear leader has done with his fraud claims. hopefully no republicans will show up to vote.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trump supporters are Anti-American?:huh:   It is ANTIFA and BLM who are actually taking actions to destroy America. 

I have a small plot of swampland in Florida that has magic trees and unicorns.  Yours for $500 K.  You in??

• Like 1

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Kudos to the joke’s originator !!!  And apologies, if someone already posted this. In February, 2021, a man goes to the White House to see Donald Trump. He is told by the Marine on duty that Trump is no...

Like I said before. No thoughts of your own because you have none. You need other people to do your thinking and speaking for you. A total Democrat robot.