US General Domestic Politics #11 Begin 11/10/20

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

That statement by Michelle had nothing to do with the Russia collusion hoax, it only referred to the demeaner and actions of bullying perceived by Michelle Obama during the Presidential debates 

and campaigning of 2016.

Meaningless words from a woman who was just as deceitful as her husband. They just did their dirty work and bullying behind the scenes. Like Barack Obama always speaking of his concern for the American middle class while at the same time promoting policies that he knew would destroy the American middle class and thus make them more dependent upon government for their economic futures.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Meaningless words from a woman who was just as deceitful as her husband. They just did their dirty work and bullying behind the scenes. Like Barack Obama always speaking of his concern for the American middle class while at the same time promoting policies that he knew would destroy the American middle class and thus make them more dependent upon government for their economic futures.

That I can agree on, but make sure you include the Clintons--who do the same thing with their phony Clinton foundation. 

I just saw a news story by "The Hill" on MSN saying that  Senator Loeffler sidestepped a question about President Trump's claims of a rigged election in Georgia. If that is true I hope the Democrats in Atlanta steal her election just like they stole the election from President Trump. We don't need another Rino in the U.S. Senate who will give the Democrats everything they want in the name of bipartisanship just to buy favor with the news media.

24 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just saw a news story by "The Hill" on MSN saying that  Senator Loeffler sidestepped a question about President Trump's claims of a rigged election in Georgia. If that is true I hope the Democrats in Atlanta steal her election just like they stole the election from President Trump. We don't need another Rino in the U.S. Senate who will give the Democrats everything they want in the name of bipartisanship just to buy favor with the news media.

Prove that the election was stolen because obviously Trump and his band of Aphids can't seem to come up with any concrete evidence to prove it. :biggrin:

8 hours ago, happyone said:

That I can agree on, but make sure you include the Clintons--who do the same thing with their phony Clinton foundation. 

Don't forget the Trump Foundation and Trump University those were scams to dupe people out of money as well.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Prove that the election was stolen because obviously Trump and his band of Aphids can't seem to come up with any concrete evidence to prove it. :biggrin:

Now that Rudy Giuliana has Covid and is in the hospital--the legal challenges may come to a halt

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Just hundreds of poll worker and U.S. Postal Service employees who judges will not allow to testify because the judges don't want to risk being attacked by the establishment and having their careers destroyed. Glad to see you think stealing a lesson is funny.

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

Now that Rudy Giuliana has Covid and is in the hospital--the legal challenges may come to a halt

He's not much use to Trump anyways, he hasn't proved nothing except saying he had a binder full of sworn affidavits which he refuses to produce to any courts.

• Like 1