US General Domestic Politics #11 Begin 11/10/20

9 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Well, it wasn't BLM or "Antifa."  That only leaves MAGAts.   

WWW.YAHOO.COM

They shouted obscenities and threatened violence in an effort to overturn the state's presidential election results, she said in a...

If armed protesters were outside my house I would call the police. Did she call the police?. If so, where is the police report. Where are the photos and videos of the protesters? Most likely there are none because it probably didn't happen. The Michigan SOS is most likely one of the people who helped to execute the Scheme to steal the election.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

If armed protesters were outside my house I would call the police. Did she call the police?. If so, where is the police report. Where are the photos and videos of the protesters? Most likely there are none because it probably didn't happen. The Michigan SOS is most likely one of the people who helped to execute the Scheme to steal the election.

No police report?  How about the statement from Prosecutor Kym Worthy, or AG Dana Nessel?  Will that do, you stinking pig of a Trump ass-kisser?  You deny the sky is blue.

• Like 1

In Ware County, Georgia election officials ran a test on a Dominion voting machine. They entered an equal number of votes for Biden and Trump through the machine and the results spit out by the machine gave Biden a 26% edge in the vote total. :huh:Twenty eight states used Dominion software in the 2020 election.

33 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The sky where I live is not blue today, it's cloudy.:smile:

42 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

In Ware County, Georgia election officials ran a test on a Dominion voting machine. They entered an equal number of votes for Biden and Trump through the machine and the results spit out by the machine gave Biden a 26% edge in the vote total. :huh:Twenty eight states used Dominion software in the 2020 election.

Another Daily Star article?  Moron.

• Like 1