B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think she has only some small real ones , the big ones are temporary , she had some days ago like a package of these tattoos at home . 

Thank god😅.Seems was for some photoshoot..seems not very good taste lol.Good to know the giant chest tat will be history in some days.

26 minutes ago, moos54 said:

he mostly made signs :biggrin:

I think he has been great , I would compare him to Lucian for example who should feel let’s say more comfortable due to the Russian environment .. for example , I didn’t expect him to sing , Lucian and Alex are the only ones I think who haven’t 😉

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ariana is one of the best tenants ever  , totally natural and she doesn’t care at all for the cameras , she just does whatever she likes and nearly everyone likes her . She has addiction to her phone though 😡

yeah, I might be in love with Ariana, but don't tell anyone 😁

Have to be honest,when i seen that Martina was in b4 in the first time i was very desapointed,afraid she would change and "become" a barca girl type..but after seing her after,being the same she akways been in her house i dont mind to see her in b4,actualy enjoy watching her(and today with Alberto),just some fun,recreation night and then back to their "nest".As long as she doesnt change,become a barca clone(like starting bating in livingroom web cam style or stuff like that)think this gathering are fine and enjoyable.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thank god😅.Seems was for some photoshoot..seems not very good taste lol.Good to know the giant chest tat will be history in some days.

I think the worst tattoo like this belonged to Dasha , I think it didn’t fit her according to her body type also . 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, I might be in love with Ariana, but don't tell anyone 😁

I will keep this secret for me and for me alone so I don’t get jealous in public 😎😛😜

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Have to be honest,when i seen that Martina was in b4 in the first time i was very desapointed,afraid she would change and "become" a barca girl type..but after seing her after,being the same she akways been in her house i dont mind to see her in b4,actualy enjoy watching her(and today with Alberto),just some fun,recreation night and then back to their "nest".As long as she doesnt change,become a barca clone(like starting bating in livingroom web cam style or stuff like that)think this gathering are fine and enjoyable.

Don’t make fast conclusions , I had also written you a comment after your worries concerning the first appearance . When two people are clever and know exactly what’s going on , they can for sure control boundaries and how far they can go. I think only the fact that Martina said to Alberto every detail of that night , made it clear that it would be just some fun nights ( still some exaggerations are allowed , there are cameras and people who pay for something more to happen , don’t forget 😉 )  

• Upvote 1