B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

I want to say that seeing Alberto it is simply great , I think this guy is very underestimated , but I have always believed that he is an excellent partner for Martina as he brings good balance to her life ( her to him also as they seem to have differences in their characters ) , he knows how to cook , he takes care of the dog(s) and ..... he is a super gameplayer which I personally love 😂😂

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Observation Nr.1 ) Megan with the high heels is incredibly hot , still one more proof how tall Gina is ( and also how short Megan 😌

Observation Nr.2 ) I don’t like the hairstyle of Holly tonight  ( sorry , just my taste guys and especially Holly fans 😬😬

damn you :biggrin:, she's gorgeous 😍 :tongue:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

damn you :biggrin:, she's gorgeous 😍 :tongue:

Sorry Moos .. I adore Holly and she is so cool and wonderful , but the hair tonight would make me to not look her first as in other circumstances 😂🤣 All eyes on Megan and the high heels since I have also this fetish 🤓

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sorry Moos .. I adore Holly and she is so cool and wonderful , but the hair tonight would make me to not look her first as in other circumstances 😂🤣 All eyes on Megan and the high heels since I have also this fetish 🤓

No problem, I'll leave Megan to you and I'll keep the others :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I hope Gina stays for a much much long time , as they have said , only an apartment for her with all her social contacts already in Barcelona , it would make endless content . The absolute girl to have in parties , make everyone happy and cheer them up . Go Gina 😇

• Like 4