Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

The worst thing for me currently at this apartment , it is the decision of both the girls to hide completely any of their social life and to take advantage of all of subscribers / viewers to have and live a life full of benefits outside of it  . I can’t really understand how both of these two girls are praised by “ playing “ with lies their current boyfriends ( Leora has not even the “ guts “ to say to Paul that she is seeing someone in Prague ) and I don’t even know what they have constructed as an excuse to all their current friends in Prague with the question “ what do you do for a living “ ... “ It is complicated “ can be a fair answer , but i bow down to the Queens  that one of them is nearly 1,5 years there and the other 10-11 months and they manage to have a life full of benefits by managing to keep this life away from the people who pay to see it . 

It’s not a shame if they don’t like RLC anymore or Leora is at a dead end and doesn’t know how to handle the situation of her life in Prague  and call it a farewell from the project  , find just normal jobs in Prague and escape from all that . . I don’t know if it is more obvious that there’s absolutely no interest to the RLC project by both of the girls , in a way , this is frustrating for all of us fans who want actually to see something , anything and we see nothing . 

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Normally Leora is a lot hornier two or three days before and a couple of days after...

leora is sick at the moment , she got ill from the food last night, she still has bad stomach today and took some medication earlier from top draw under cooker.  That's why she was a bit needy with all the phone calls last night. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The worst thing for me currently at this apartment , it is the decision of both the girls to hide completely any of their social life and to take advantage of all of subscribers / viewers to have and live a life full of benefits outside of it  . I can’t really understand how both of these two girls are praised by “ playing “ with lies their current boyfriends ( Leora has not even the “ guts “ to say to Paul that she is seeing someone in Prague ) and I don’t even know what they have constructed as an excuse to all their current friends in Prague with the question “ what do you do for a living “ ... “ It is complicated “ can be a fair answer , but i bow down to the Queens  that one of them is nearly 1,5 years there and the other 10-11 months and they manage to have a life full of benefits by managing to keep this life away from the people who pay to see it . 

It’s not a shame if they don’t like RLC anymore or Leora is at a dead end and doesn’t know how to handle the situation of her life in Prague  and call it a farewell from the project  , find just normal jobs in Prague and escape from all that . . I don’t know if it is more obvious that there’s absolutely no interest to the RLC project by both of the girls , in a way , this is frustrating for all of us fans who want actually to see something , anything and we see nothing . 

Paul has always known about her seeing someone in prague. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Although she was due, I think because she has had a shave this morning and a good showerthere is a possibility of her going out to meet someone....And the show with the tampon was for our benefit....🤣

Ahh Jimbo !!!  Admit it, the shave was for your benefit !!!   🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2