Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Aunt Malia left Monday or Tuesday 

I think not. Based on the fact she was still wearing panties the last night she was in the apartment !! 

While caressing Leora.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Paul has always known about her seeing someone in prague. 

Thanks for the info as always GAG-HER , to make it clear then , Paul knows that she is seeing a guy who is just a friend and they hang out together just for company or is he presented as a boyfriend ? 

I know it can be frustrating for you when you have people asking you so many things , but also it helps our posts to be more fair when we know more details  as well .

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 hours ago, patou said:

Bonjour Peux tu me dire comment tu te rencontre que les appels sont de paul ou de son loverboy tu comprend le russe quand elle parle ou bien tu reconnais la voix je suis curieux?

They have different voices, Paul's is very recognizable after all these years.

2 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

leora is sick at the moment , she got ill from the food last night, she still has bad stomach today and took some medication earlier from top draw under cooker.  That's why she was a bit needy with all the phone calls last night. 

If indeed her stomach upset is from food,as she normally in the first couple of days of her menstruation suffers pains as well....

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If indeed her stomach upset is from food,as she normally in the first couple of days of her menstruation suffers pains as well....

Tell you why i noticed a difference J - When she came in, she winced and held her tummy right in the middle, not low down, like she would with menstrual pains. She will get pains i'm sure from that too, but she did look like she had indigestion.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Maybe Malia could masturbate her aunt then :biggrin:

Anything with a pulse can masturbate to break the boredom of this apartment at the moment as far as i'm concerned 

• Like 2