Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

16 minutes ago, gomer said:

Hey all.  Just checking in to see if anything has changed. 

Not much has changed.  Still the same pseudo-lesbian teasing and furious insults and cute memes from the Praetorian Guard that hopes to be noticed and rewarded by the queen.  They won't be.

I see she is spending less time volunteering at the orphanage or midnight clinic or warp drive design lab or whatever.  I still go with the roller derby and baby seal thing. 

Don't see how scattering the discussion among ten different topics has changed much of anything.  The ad hominem nonsense is still the go-to response to any comment deemed critical to her majesty. 

I'll check back in a couple of weeks.

TTFN.

I see you manged to crawl out from under your bridge. 

It's such a shame that you're always on the wrong side. It's OK we all chuckle. Really we're not 😂 at you we're 😂 with you. 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I see you manged to crawl out from under your bridge. 

It's such a shame that you're always on the wrong side. It's OK we all chuckle. Really we're not 😂 at you we're 😂 with you. 

What's the deal, odoriferous one?

Don't I rate a cutesie meme?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Howard said:

Because my opinion differs then yours?   Because I don't mask the obvious of so many, thinking that their fantasy of Leora giving them an ounce of attention can actually happen?

Ya'll mask your opinions thinking with your peckers. I suppose that's OK because you're here for the naughtiness. But the 1% of you know she has self-esteem & self-respect issues that, if you cared about her, you know the way for her to heal and move forward is getting out of RLC.

The original cam-girl (JenniCam, who I spoke about a  few months ago), knew it was time to stop exposing herself on cam after several years.  Her nudity was natural - she didn't purposely spread her legs in direct view of camera 1, 2 or 3 to tease or get a rise from the viewer.  She knew being natural in front of the camera for so long was damaging to her growth as a person.

Eight years on camera for Leora (assuming that is her given name). She's 28 with know significant means of financially supporting herself other then pretending to be a lesbian.  For those of us who have watched her for nearly all that time, ask yourself: Has Leora matured? Is Leora a better person now then she was eight years ago (or even two years ago)?

Whatever you, me, or anyone else may think of Leora is no more than a personal opinion borne out of one's own preferences or biases. 

You Howard for whatever reason appear not to like her for some reason, whereas I do like her very much and always have, even though at times like now I do not fully appreciate the dynamics of her lifestyle, for no other reason than it limits and to an extent deprives me of her true potential.

She is 29 and has no doubt built up a substantial bank balance over the years of her tenure on RLC, so I for one would have no fears regarding her survival when she decides to "call it a day " 

Although you and others may find it difficult to accept, she has a pragmatic outlook on business outside of the apartment, and would have very little problem evolving into " normal " life..She is intelligent and inquisitive,so " retraining" for another occupation would not I'm sure be too onerous.

I would say Yes! she is probably a better person today than she was eight years ago, she is certainly stronger and has learned the harsh lessons of life, sometimes through bitter experience, and no doubt has more lessons to learn,but did we all know everything at 29? I think not.

On the balance of things she has given many people much pleasure, and even though she is in my opinion not fully realising her full potential at the moment for whatever reason that only she knows, I still believe her to be the outstanding tenant on RLC and a decent human being into the bargain.

I certainly would not be too worried about her chances of survival in the " outside " world away from the protective arm of RLC when the time comes....She will do OK.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Whatever you, me, or anyone else may think of Leora is no more than a personal opinion borne out of one's own preferences or biases. 

You Howard for whatever reason appear not to like her for some reason, whereas I do like her very much and always have, even though at times like now I do not fully appreciate the dynamics of her lifestyle, for no other reason than it limits and to an extent deprives me of her true potential.

She is 29 and has no doubt built up a substantial bank balance over the years of her tenure on RLC, so I for one would have no fears regarding her survival when she decides to "call it a day " 

Although you and others may find it difficult to accept, she has a pragmatic outlook on business outside of the apartment, and would have very little problem evolving into " normal " life..She is intelligent and inquisitive,so " retraining" for another occupation would not I'm sure be too onerous.

I would say Yes! she is probably a better person today than she was eight years ago, she is certainly stronger and has learned the harsh lessons of life, sometimes through bitter experience, and no doubt has more lessons to learn,but did we all know everything at 29? I think not.

On the balance of things she has given many people much pleasure, and even though she is in my opinion not fully realising her full potential at the moment for whatever reason that only she knows, I still believe her to be the outstanding tenant on RLC and a decent human being into the bargain.

I certainly would not be too worried about her chances of survival in the " outside " world away from the protective arm of RLC....She will do OK.

Well said. This is where you and I differ not for what you said but how you said it. 

• Like 4

Just now, Pepe said:

Well said. This is where you and I differ not for what you said but how you said it. 

I don't believe it makes a hill a beans to try to be reasonable with most people anymore.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I certainly would not be too worried about her chances of survival in the " outside " world away from the protective arm of RLC....She will do OK.

2 people who would not only easily survive but even perhaps thrive post rlc world.

Masha would be one. The other? Leora.

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I don't believe it makes a hill a beans to try to be reasonable with most people anymore.

It does no harm to keep trying though mate...Otherwise it makes you no different to them..they then see that as a victory in their warped minds.😇😉

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

It does no harm to keep trying though mate...Otherwise it makes you no different to them..they then see that as a victory in their warped minds.😇😉

It would be a victory in their little minds no matter how it's said. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I certainly would not be too worried about her chances of survival in the " outside " world away from the protective arm of RLC when the time comes....She will do OK.

maybe its time to try life outside the RLC bubble

• Like 1
  • Confused 1