Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Prague has a very nice large illuminated Christmas Tree on display in the Market Town Square.....Very impressive!!🎅

Anything like the ones I received last year. Check pm 

I could write again one of the long messages that I constantly do so here , but the way things are criticized especially when they are presented with valid arguments , it is beyond me to feel comfortable and concentrate on posting my thoughts when it is already “ decided “ that if they don’t worship one or both the girls , they won’t be debatable to a chat . I will save the time and funny thoughts that will be created of everyone by reading another man’s opinion .

Now Pepe , I read that the translators can back up your thoughts of my wrong approach of how things with Leora are by suggesting that I am far from truth . First , i thought we had only one translator , GAG-HER , if there are more working on the background , I am sorry but I don’t have access to this information . 

I personally don’t need any translators to translate the biggest free language of the world , that is the body language . All of assumptions , speculations and whatever thoughts and ideas that I post here ,  they are a conclusion and a mixture of analyzing with the help of GAG-HER which many times personally helped me to find out things by translating some small but very important  details . My conclusion by judging Leora’s body language tells me exactly what I  need to believe about her and therefore develop my thoughts for this apartment . You said that we agree to disagree and that’s totally fine . I will stay with my thoughts and you with your own with the benefit of knowing more due to the translators . 

I hope people who really feel the need of seeing others happy , consider much of the things that they are happening for a very long time in the apartment , if you think that both of these girls are happy with what they have and there are no  deeper issues that trouble them , well , let me and some others here suggest ideas of what they should do , since we can’t affect the way they want things done , it is always what they want , we just express our opinions right or wrong , they deserved to be heard without characterizations in my humble opinion . 

I say that I admire you because it is like you have this sacred invisible  bond especially with Leora and I understand after so many years of watching her . But never forget , the best friends , the ones who really care , the ones who really want the happiness not for themselves but mostly for the  others would never hesitate to give the hardest of advise to the person they care the most . And I know you care for Leora maybe even more from people that they belong to your family environment ( with all respect ) and i totally  get it that it is like whoever wants to “harm” or “ hurt “ Leora by expressing his thoughts and the things that he believes she does wrong or what Leora should do , you are like the shiny knight gatekeeper protecting her from insults , verbal attacks  and so on . The problem is that nothing of all of these are ways to hurt or insult her or whatever .. it is ways to make this certain individual ( Leora ) understand that she is hurting herself and her own precious life the way she continues being at RLC . Perhaps she needs a break to recuperate , perhaps , perhaps... these are our suggestions for someone we also care and who has given us hundred or thousand of hours of pleasure . If people that are close to her don’t help her by being able to contact her and try to open her eyes and mind that she is struggling , we have this forum here and we don’t show any indifference with her life , which is the worst , on the contrary we use hard words and expressions not because we are disgust or hate or want to provoke Leora , but with this way , we want to say our thank you for all of the amazing moments she has given us , our thank you is open her mind and make her take the difficult decisions needed , decisions that for me are to take a break with RLC , concentrate on the real life problems and no matter how much she has shaved over the years in bank accounts , we all know that a wrong decision can destroy at an instance all that you have built in a lifetime . 

I used many times the word “we” because I believe that there are many people here who don’t dare to post because they will find themselves in a turbulence of back and forth chats trying to prove which one has a bigger “dick “ . The Leora worshipers or the Leora haters . The problem is that there are no haters , everyone respects and loves her , but it is this particular time for her to understand with the comments from the haters that she should take a break and concentrate on herself and settle many of her issues troubling her . 

At the end , a big message again 😂🤣😂🤣 and apologies for any tension created also by me , but this is the result if we want to have a talk with arguments or just a plain one two lines answer or comment and that’s it . 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Whatever you, me, or anyone else may think of Leora is no more than a personal opinion borne out of one's own preferences or biases. 

You Howard for whatever reason appear not to like her for some reason, whereas I do like her very much and always have, even though at times like now I do not fully appreciate the dynamics of her lifestyle, for no other reason than it limits and to an extent deprives me of her true potential.

She is 29 and has no doubt built up a substantial bank balance over the years of her tenure on RLC, so I for one would have no fears regarding her survival when she decides to "call it a day " 

Although you and others may find it difficult to accept, she has a pragmatic outlook on business outside of the apartment, and would have very little problem evolving into " normal " life..She is intelligent and inquisitive,so " retraining" for another occupation would not I'm sure be too onerous.

I would say Yes! she is probably a better person today than she was eight years ago, she is certainly stronger and has learned the harsh lessons of life, sometimes through bitter experience, and no doubt has more lessons to learn,but did we all know everything at 29? I think not.

On the balance of things she has given many people much pleasure, and even though she is in my opinion not fully realising her full potential at the moment for whatever reason that only she knows, I still believe her to be the outstanding tenant on RLC and a decent human being into the bargain.

I certainly would not be too worried about her chances of survival in the " outside " world away from the protective arm of RLC when the time comes....She will do OK.

I don't dislike Leora.  If anything, she gets brownie points for not having obnoxious  tattoos (she doesn't have any), rainbow-colored hair, or crazy body piercings (all usually signs of a troubled childhood and/or an unhealthy parental rebellion).

While ya'll take my opinions on Leora personally vs objectively says much about your own psychological shortcomings.  But the point of my posts are that she appears to be a better person than most on RLC, yet she's stuck in a rut of confined comfort.  Yes, I'll be opinionated and say 98% of women do not want to expose themselves to the public. Those that do have significant psychological issues.  To say she's grown as a person the past eight years tells me you really don't care as much for her as you do for jerking off seeing her.  ...and to say"...she has given many people so much pleasure..." masks your selfishness of wanting to keep her on camera for YOUR pleasure.  No girl thinks this is what she will be doing (or wants to do) while growing up.  She (and Paul) did this as a means for free rent at the beginning of their relationship, with Paul supplementing their income doing some computer/electronics-related work.  This was no dream of Leora's to be doing this full time. 

Ya'll are hypocrites. You say you want the best for her, as long as she stays on camera so you can jerk off; knowing 99% of girls who do what she does and stays with it...it doesn't end up well.

Think about it:  Am I being rude to her for thinking she has the potential for a better all-around life off cameras.  Or are ya'll being selfish for wanting her growth to stop so you can please yourselves when she gets naked?

IMO, I care more for her well-being then 99% of CC members.  You want her to spread her legs so you can continue jerking off. I want her off the cameras to become a better human...a contributing member of society where she can grow as a person.   She has aspirations (I'm assuming marriage, kids, independence) she can't get being on camera. But most of those aspirations will not come to fruition as long as she's playing with her hoo-haa for your enjoyment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1