B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (December)

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

when u have 3 girls and 2 are out all day and the other is out most nights i dont find that enjoyable. and i dont want guys either

I know what you're saying and I believe that is where RLC is to relaxed with the tenants...just MHO!  I sure thought that you were one of the one's supporting the guys in the apartments, I'm sorry for thinking that...it must have been somebody else.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I know what you're saying and I believe that is where RLC is to relaxed with the tenants...just MHO!  I sure thought that you were one of the one's supporting the guys in the apartments, I'm sorry for thinking that...it must have been somebody else.

i dont mind them but u end up with curly and the limp brigade or boytoy and his drug buddies, no thank u

Just now, wooders78 said:

i dont mind them but u end up with curly and the limp brigade or boytoy and his drug buddies, no thank u

From all I know and from what I used to watch, that's usually always the case when guys are involved!!  These type of girls are the type of girls that party all night and sleep all day so if you expect anything different, you are indeed on the wrong website!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

From all I know and from what I used to watch, that's usually always the case when guys are involved!!  These type of girls are the type of girls that party all night and sleep all day so if you expect anything different, you are indeed on the wrong website!!

they havent been about for a while, fingers crossed

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i dont know about thank, but hes had no joy since she left. probably thought all the girls were like olivia and mimi

all the girls ARE like Olivia and Mimi, just not with him as far as any viewer of RLC is concerned...nobody knows what might have happened outside the apartment!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

all the girls ARE like Olivia and Mimi, just not with him as far as any viewer of RLC is concerned...nobody knows what might have happened outside the apartment!

if they arent out much, not much can happen, all nighters are normally a sign