B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (December)

50 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The funny thing is, is that no matter what apartment I read about, they all sound so boring to me.  I don't need to see the same girl with the same bate day after day or watch the same girl take her 20th shower or watch the same girl eat dinner after dinner.  If I was a viewer I would like to see the girls being more creative and showing the audience how talented they are in other area's besides something sexual related.  Like Nora, Leora, Maya and a few others used to do.  Now RLC is boring because it's all about the sex that so many want to see everyday.  Couples sex is some of the most boring sex there is, a blowjob is a blowjob no matter how clean or sloppy it is.  Watching couples fuck....NO thank you very much...there would be no interest for me to see some guy pounding away on a girl as I don't want to look at guys so to answer you fairly, If you are anything like me which you aren't because you actually like seeing the guys where I do not, I can honestly see your frustration!

Well, all I can say is that it's a good job us on CC keep you entertained, otherwise we'd never hear from you...😏

• Like 2