B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

5 minutes ago, timber said:

What a disappointing stay from Amalia so far.

Crappy half-assed shows with Amira and Monica (and now Lorraine & Anthony I guess) and then leaving the apartment whenever she actually wants to hook up with anyone. I expect that from Amira, but Amalia's first stay was actually fun to watch. 

seems like all the girls do it now, they have fun off cam and we get the sleeping and playing with their phone

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

seems like all the girls do it now, they have fun off cam and we get the sleeping and playing with their phone

Save your money dont spend it on this😂 unless something changes but it looks like amira has influenced amalia into being a off camera girl🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

I think people are being harsh on Amalia here that she fucks only outside these days and has done more in her previous stay than what she is doing right now. 

The reason could be Milena being here and her being pregnant. That's why maybe she has to be outside for the meetings and sex. She was ready to do more with one of the black guys two weeks ago but the guys were shy and quite humble. Also she is the only one who try to make parties more fun. Once Milena leaves then we can finally judge her.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I think people are being harsh on Amalia here that she fucks only outside these days and has done more in her previous stay than what she is doing right now. 

The reason could be Milena being here and her being pregnant. That's why maybe she has to be outside for the meetings and sex. She was ready to do more with one of the black guys two weeks ago but the guys were shy and quite humble. Also she is the only one who try to make parties more fun. Once Milena leaves then we can finally judge her.

Why do people keep saying that they're avoiding bringing guys over because of Milena and covid? Monica literally had a guy in the room next door to her last night. And that's the 2nd night he's spent recently. And as you say, they've had other guys over in the past few weeks, they just haven't done anything with them. Which has been a repeated pattern this entire stay. Invite guys over for a show in the living room and then kick them out.

The reason Milena stays isolated in her room is because she had some sort of fight with Monica and/or Amira a while ago. They're not really speaking. She seems fine with Amalia and they talk and go out together during the day sometimes. I do think it's well past time for her to leave though. She's doing nothing at all and is almost totally isolated. And surely it would be better to spend the last few months of her pregnancy with her partner? And maybe Amalia's stay would improve with her own room and privacy. Or Amira could leave, I'd be totally fine with that. 😄

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, timber said:

Why do people keep saying that they're avoiding bringing guys over because of Milena and covid? Monica literally had a guy in the room next door to her last night. And that's the 2nd night he's spent recently. And as you say, they've had other guys over in the past few weeks, they just haven't done anything with them. Which has been a repeated pattern this entire stay. Invite guys over for a show in the living room and then kick them out.

The reason Milena stays isolated in her room is because she had some sort of fight with Monica and/or Amira a while ago. They're not really speaking. She seems fine with Amalia and they talk and go out together during the day sometimes. I do think it's well past time for her to leave though. She's doing nothing at all and is almost totally isolated. And maybe Amalia's stay would improve with her own room and privacy. Or Amira could leave, I'd be totally fine with that. 😄

its easier to blame milena rather than amira for not wanting to shag on cam or the guys not wanting to appear on cam

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

its easier to blame milena rather than amira for not wanting to shag on cam or the guys not wanting to appear on cam

Yeah I think amira has an influence on amalia for going off camera maybe once milena leaves amalia will get her room and monica will be in the same room as amira 

4 hours ago, timber said:

The reason Milena stays isolated in her room is because she had some sort of fight with Monica and/or Amira a while ago. They're not really speaking. She seems fine with Amalia and they talk and go out together during the day sometimes. I do think it's well past time for her to leave though. She's doing nothing at all and is almost totally isolated. And surely it would be better to spend the last few months of her pregnancy with her partner? And maybe Amalia's stay would improve with her own room and privacy. Or Amira could leave, I'd be totally fine with that. 😄

Maybe you are right, i was talking solely on Amalia because people have been criticizing her today for that very reason. I don't expect much from Amira tbh. My answer was just for Amalia.