B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

4 hours ago, timber said:

Why do people keep saying that they're avoiding bringing guys over because of Milena and covid? Monica literally had a guy in the room next door to her last night. And that's the 2nd night he's spent recently. And as you say, they've had other guys over in the past few weeks, they just haven't done anything with them. Which has been a repeated pattern this entire stay. Invite guys over for a show in the living room and then kick them out.

The reason Milena stays isolated in her room is because she had some sort of fight with Monica and/or Amira a while ago. They're not really speaking. She seems fine with Amalia and they talk and go out together during the day sometimes. I do think it's well past time for her to leave though. She's doing nothing at all and is almost totally isolated. And surely it would be better to spend the last few months of her pregnancy with her partner? And maybe Amalia's stay would improve with her own room and privacy. Or Amira could leave, I'd be totally fine with that. 😄

I am not a huge fan of Amira either and sometimes find her attitude distasteful, i agree even if she leaves it won't bother me one bit.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

I think people are being harsh on Amalia here that she fucks only outside these days and has done more in her previous stay than what she is doing right now. 

The reason could be Milena being here and her being pregnant. That's why maybe she has to be outside for the meetings and sex. She was ready to do more with one of the black guys two weeks ago but the guys were shy and quite humble. Also she is the only one who try to make parties more fun. Once Milena leaves then we can finally judge her.

The problem is that by the time Milena goes , maybe also Amalia won’t have so much time ahead . 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Maybe you are right, i was talking solely on Amalia because people have been criticizing her today for that very reason. I don't expect much from Amira tbh. My answer was just for Amalia.

I like Amalia too. I really enjoyed her first stay. That's why I'm disappointed so far. I had high expectations. 

• Like 2

It must have been an exhausting night out which went till very early with a possible “ after party “ in the morning hours . The girls ( Amalia / Amira ) arrived and had immediately kind of brunch before sleeping completely dead .. it is strange , personally  , to see them completely out of energy , whatever they have been doing .. at their age I could go 2-3 days in a row this way of life ( and working a normal job during day time ) 

31 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

now they sleep in pyjamas, i dont remember them taking pyjamas with them last night

I didn't see them when they came in but someone in the topic said that amalia changed her clothes in the bathroom away from the cameras 😂

She don't wanna show those bruises from those ass slaps all night 😂😂

diane use to do that off camera then I guess she realized she wasn't making in money so she started to invite the guy there at night then had her fun like she does off camera but this time she was earning money🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

Amalia should just move in with Ariana. B2 is an absolute mess of a place, couple of the girls don't even speak to each other anymore and Milena doesn't want loud parties which is understandable and don't even get me started on Amira and Monica's "lesbian" show. Amalia and Milena are the only reason why I even bother with this apartment but once they leave, RLC should close it unless they decide to bring back Jasmine

23 hours ago, wooders78 said:

seems like all the girls do it now, they have fun off cam and we get the sleeping and playing with their phone

that's what the men haters want, so that's what we get. everytime they bring a guy, the idiots make a big deal out of it and call them names, so why would they bother with that. they have their fun outside the apartment and have fake lesbian sex or masturbation on cam.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

that's what the men haters want, so that's what we get. everytime they bring a guy, the idiots make a big deal out of it and call them names, so why would they bother with that. they have their fun outside the apartment and have fake lesbian sex or masturbation on cam.

that will keep the subscriptions down forsure though with empty apartments 🤷‍♂️

Just now, bluewinner said:

I hear that's what subscribers want, girls only places with no men entry sign on the door. LMAO

no-men-allowed-in.gif

I also don't think it was the black guys they was probably with it was most likely some new guy's amira didn't know those black guys they was friends with monica and amalia 🤷‍♂️ I believe amira is the one with the outside connects for what happens off camera 🤷‍♂️

I'm just guessing 

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I also don't think it was the black guys they was probably with it was most likely some new guy's amira didn't know those black guys they was friends with monica and amalia 🤷‍♂️ I believe amira is the one with the outside connects for what happens off camera 🤷‍♂️

I'm just guessing 

It really doesn't matter what they do off camera. I am only interested in what's happening inside the apartment where I can watch them. the only interesting girl in B2 is Amalia, but she has been influenced by the other three and has started to behave like the rest of them. 

• Upvote 2