B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

Noldus

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I hope you got the preorder 

Job begins for me in April and I won’t have the chance to play as much as I want .. so , next winter or let’s say , next November to be more exact .. chance lost 😔

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

milena should leave then

Many like that they watch her pregnancy evolving .. I said many times that turns me off and one more proof today that is spoiling all possible fun in this apartment with guests that can’t come or be invited 😔

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I'm surprised milena hasn't been going through her  pregnancy hormones 🤷‍♂️

Usually at this point , around 5,5-6 months they want to have the most sex ever  ... It is a pity when I think that money is “ruling “ her thoughts and not abandoning this to go find her boyfriend and have the last weeks together before the baby comes to life 😔

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Many like that they watch her pregnancy evolving .. I said many times that turns me off and one more proof today that is spoiling all possible fun in this apartment with guests that can’t come or be invited 😔

if shes worried about the baby and covid then its her responsibility not the other girls

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Exactly she should but i don't know whether she even has a home in here or where her bf stays so probably she thinks that it's safe just to stay inside B2 and when it's really close to 9 months maybe then move 

It has been said that she has an apartment in Spain 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

At this moment I might be willing to bet that milena gives birth then comes right back 3 months later😂

It will be Irma and her then as the most repeaters in history 😁

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

if shes worried about the baby and covid then its her responsibility not the other girls

Personally for me , this whole stay of her while pregnant is a big mistake both from her and how RLC is handling the situation .. a voyeur site with girls who want to do so much and the lives of three prevented by one single individual 😔