B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

Noldus

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

All we have is hope 😂 but if nothing happens we can all laugh about the guy's blue balls 😂

Apartment viewing currently on hold .. till later ( hopefully ) 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Both girls ready to go out .. and sorry because I was chatting and didn’t observe .. is Amalia going only with her coat and underwear inside ? 🤯🤯🤯🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I think they are going to b1🤷‍♂️ probably not but I'm just guessing 😂

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

For all of you who want guys in these apartments...this is what you get with guys.  They don't want any part of the show.  If the girls want cock, they need to go out and get it.

As long as they are happy with their lives , this is the most important .. whatever we get in front of cameras , personally for me it is a bonus 😊

1 minute ago, arxigasmas said:

thats why i dont renew membership.they are leaving all the time.i dont pay for empty aparments sorry 

The only way I might subscribe is if amalia gets fucked on camera 😂

I said I might😂

9 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Well amalia is going to get a nice deep fucking from someone unless they are going to b1 which I think was the reason b1 had that short um today to prepare for there show arrangements 😂🤷‍♂️

If no men are involved , not such a big fan tonight to watch something like last week .. but then , I will see perhaps the lovely Ariana getting one of her glorious orgasms , so .. let’s see 

2 minutes ago, arxigasmas said:

thats why i dont renew membership.they are leaving all the time.i dont pay for empty aparments sorry 

RLC and empty apartments in 2020 ... trending worldwide 😂🤣